Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Kolay Grill and Mr Spud are mutual friends on Tik Tok and also with Sevda, Minger and Hairy Daddy. What are the odds that all those people would by happenstance be friends on multiple social media platforms and supply food to them all on the same day? She is very scheming in being vague about gifting or advert, what she is not is clear and transparent. Kolay Grill gave Sevda a load of free food in return for doing a video to promote their business, they have only been trading a few months and have not yet even had a food safety hygiene visit. Mr Spud is also a new business and he is also waiting for the food safety hygiene visit so neither of them have a rating yet. Two new businesses in one day gift Sevda free food all on the same day, bullshit.

Sevda is a snob. She looks down on people. She has a huge ego and sense of self importance. She is Lady Muck. I do not care if she gets gifted items, what she must do is clearly label her video as #Ad or #Gifted. I have seen her put ad or gift/gifted, the ASA make clear it needs the hashtags to be compliant. We all could list multiple instances where she has deliberately not labelled adverts correctly. There is no way Kolay Grill just gave her free food without in return getting publicity, it's nonsense to claim otherwise. Kolay Grill deliver within a 4 mile radius so that is basically just Stevenage. Both Sevda and Kolay Grill claim they got extra business off Sevda promotion of them which I think is bollocks. Unless Sevda followers all live within 4 miles then their claims are laughable.

Just a few examples of how Sevda is not open, honest or transparent:-
1) The free bathroom from Wickes
2) The free kitchen from Wickes
3) The prison yard overhaul
4) Kolay Grill
5) Mr Spud
6) That bar they went to recently
7) When Sevda and Doormat went for afternoon tea and she labelled it gifted in white font against a white background
9) Just Spice and the ASA
10) Weetabix and the ASA

One of her worst lies is claiming to be proud to work for the NHS which she posted in 2020, you may have seen my video. During the early year of Covid the NHS were held as absolute Gods worshipped for their sacrifice and service on the battle field and front lines risking death at any moment from the super deadly virus. Sevda never worked for the NHS, that is a brazen lie. We all know she was a cashier for Lloyds Pharmacy Limited. She is so snobby and stuck up that she misled people to think she was an NHS worker, remember that lanyard she kept wearing. Remember the discounts etc that NHS workers were given, I bet Sevda scammed lots of people into thinking she was in the NHS, her ego and high opinion of herself would have been off the scale as people kept telling what an angel working for the NHS. She must have been in her element. It has continued until present day with her I'm better than you because I bought my followers and blue tick and you are trolls, jealous etc etc.

Her company accounts are due by end of March next year. Her company was incorporated on 19th March 2024 so any of her content posted since that date must fall under relevant business law and I think any financials from then must be shown on her accounts. This means next March we can see the value of her assets, liabilities, profit, cash in the bank etc. By law all that information will be on Companies House. Lets see if her accounts match her lifestyle.

Mar 2, 2024
Kolay Grill and Mr Spud are mutual friends on Tik Tok and also with Sevda, Minger and Hairy Daddy. What are the odds that all those people would by happenstance be friends on multiple social media platforms and supply food to them all on the same day? She is very scheming in being vague about gifting or advert, what she is not is clear and transparent. Kolay Grill gave Sevda a load of free food in return for doing a video to promote their business, they have only been trading a few months and have not yet even had a food safety hygiene visit. Mr Spud is also a new business and he is also waiting for the food safety hygiene visit so neither of them have a rating yet. Two new businesses in one day gift Sevda free food all on the same day, bullshit.

Sevda is a snob. She looks down on people. She has a huge ego and sense of self importance. She is Lady Muck. I do not care if she gets gifted items, what she must do is clearly label her video as #Ad or #Gifted. I have seen her put ad or gift/gifted, the ASA make clear it needs the hashtags to be compliant. We all could list multiple instances where she has deliberately not labelled adverts correctly. There is no way Kolay Grill just gave her free food without in return getting publicity, it's nonsense to claim otherwise. Kolay Grill deliver within a 4 mile radius so that is basically just Stevenage. Both Sevda and Kolay Grill claim they got extra business off Sevda promotion of them which I think is bollocks. Unless Sevda followers all live within 4 miles then their claims are laughable.

4) Kolay Grill
5) Mr Spud
7) When Sevda and Doormat went for afternoon tea and she labelled it gifted in white font against a white background
10) Weetabix and the ASA

One of her worst lies is claiming to be proud to work for the NHS which she posted in 2020, you may have seen my video. During the early year of Covid the NHS were held as absolute Gods worshipped for their sacrifice and service on the battle field and front lines risking death at any moment from the super deadly virus. Sevda never worked for the NHS, that is a brazen lie. We all know she was a cashier for Lloyds Pharmacy Limited. She is so snobby and stuck up that she misled people to think she was an NHS worker, remember that lanyard she kept wearing. Remember the discounts etc that NHS workers were given, I bet Sevda scammed lots of people into thinking she was in the NHS, her ego and high opinion of herself would have been off the scale as people kept telling what an angel working for the NHS. She must have been in her element. It has continued until present day with her I'm better than you because I bought my followers and blue tick and you are trolls, jealous etc etc.

Her company accounts are due by end of March next year. Her company was incorporated on 19th March 2024 so any of her content posted since that date must fall under relevant business law and I think any financials from then must be shown on her accounts. This means next March we can see the value of her assets, liabilities, profit, cash in the bank etc. By law all that information will be on Companies House. Lets see if her accounts match her lifestyle.
👏👏👏

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

4) Kolay Grill
5) Mr Spud
10) Weetabix and the ASA

Seagull always comes with the receipts 🫡

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She’s not a snob but THINKS she is in her care home & 0 style dress sense. Dream on Begda. I’d rather live on the streets than have your fake ,isolated billy no mates life. The jealousy word is all they can think off eye. She plays the victim. Begging you Begda please tell us why we would be jealous. You’re the jealous one dear- trying to keep up with the joneses. You live in a s hole.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
“The restaurant received sooo much business yesterday because I posted their business”

Is this woman for real!!!!! Is she delulu!!!!

90% of her followers are international. The other 10% is young girls…..

Maybe it was Saturday and normally on Saturdays people do order kebab. You are acting like you promoted something no one ever heard of!

Give it up woman!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

4) Kolay Grill
5) Mr Spud
10) Weetabix and the ASA

I find it annoying when anyone says they “work for the NHS” as the first thing they say, say your job role if people ask what you do for work 🙄 People like to use that to make themselves look good, same with Nanna Bastard saying she works for the NHS when she works for a private care home.

Her Iceland haul videos barely ever got market as an ad… I reported her so many times for those 🤣

It’s definitely not a coincidence she knows the Spud person and the Turkish restaurant people and then got meals that were apparently not gifted but she made videos describing how great they are. The spud one even made lots of videos using Sevda as well.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The more she lies, the nearer the grave her TikTok ‘career’ (😂) is. She has NO IDEA how many brands look at content creators pages and what they are declaring and not declaring 😉
She must be desperate if she’s begging for freebies, before they used to approach her and now she’s a saddo on the beg