Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
So I am new to the group, but I have been reading here. I cannot stand anything about this woman. Fake, neglects her daughter, horrible to her husband and the way she eats is just gross. I have made an account as tonight’s eat with me was disgusting and what she did with her teeth was scary and made me feel sick. What an earth…..
She knows what she’s doing because she reads our comments and this is her revenge because she’s obsessed, the sad skank.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Seeing her videos today and how that restaurant is having her back makes me so mad. Bunch of hypocrites all of them. Everything that comes out of begdas mouth is just lies upon lies and her stupid followers just believe her and think others are “jealous”. Why would we be jealous of you getting free things when we’d much rather see people who aren’t well off getting those things instead? If you actually did something for your community and were doing things for worthwhile causes I doubt you’d have so many “twolls” commenting on your gifted things. Dumb bint

Mar 2, 2024
Does her setting up a limited company all of a sudden not tie in after the " leaked " conversation posted by Kuki about her lack of earnings? They set Sedat up as a company director many years ago with Kukis husband... is there some scamming going on but they're trying to cover it up by setting up a " legit " company on Companies House ? 🙄
So this is what I think: is she setting herself up as a Limited Company so she can get a tax break? Since she is a full time food content creator on TikTok, can she start writing off a percentage of everything she buys that’s food related (like groceries, takeaways, etc) because technically those expenses are being used for her TT and IG posts aka “work”? And also since she does all this out of her home, can she also write off some of her energy bill, phone/internet, etc?

This is what content creators (along with any independent contractor in any business, myself included) do here in the U.S. with our tax returns. It’s all to lower our taxable income and pay less back to the IRS every year (or maybe even get a refund on our individual tax return).

I don’t know if the UK is the same way with their tax laws, but maybe someone over there can let me know?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Reheating the rice from the free feast, I hope they end up with chronic diarrhoea 🙏
IMG_5543.jpeg
Easily done! A friend of mine made Jambalaya.. her husband ate some of it the next day in the evening..he openly admitted he didn't heat it up properly.. and said the next day he woke up not feeling great.. as the day went on he felt progressively worse and ended up projectile vomiting outside McDonald's 🤢 and had to spend 2 days in bed feeling like death !

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So this is what I think: is she setting herself up as a Limited Company so she can get a tax break? Since she is a full time food content creator on TikTok, can she start writing off a percentage of everything she buys that’s food related (like groceries, takeaways, etc) because technically those expenses are being used for her TT and IG posts aka “work”? And also since she does all this out of her home, can she also write off some of her energy bill, phone/internet, etc?

This is what content creators (along with any independent contractor in any business, myself included) do here in the U.S. with our tax returns. It’s all to lower our taxable income and pay less back to the IRS every year (or maybe even get a refund on our individual tax return).

I don’t know if the UK is the same way with their tax laws, but maybe someone over there can let me know?
I definitely think she's done it and Kuki has helped her as apparently she's an accountant ( she seems away with the fairies to me) maybe she did qualify as an accountant years ago ...something a bit off there though for sure !

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Ela has been stunted mentally and educationally by her mother and family. If she was taken to age appropriate outdoor/indoor activities since she was 3…like swimming, the zoo, museums, sports, brownies, after school clubs, etc and if her mother did not take her out of school 4-5 weeks of the school term times, Ela would be a different child. They also do not encourage her and make her try new things. Sevda tells her all the time she does NOT have to try new things, even healthy foods!! A child is hardly going to muster any strength or encouragement if they see any slight hesitation from their mother. It’s almost a form of neglect. Especially taking Ela out of school so much! Incredibly damaging for Ela on so many levels. Ela will reap the damage as she gets older and already she’s preferring to be with children 2 years or more younger. She can’t relate or talk properly with children her own age. I’m sure she comes across strangely …like a strange mix of baby-ish, silly and yet bossy! Children will find her even odder as time goes on.
So many red flags, controlling, denying her the right to choose, hardly any fruit/veg ias part of her diet. That time she didn’t want her to have broccoli!, it’s like she does it on purpose. Don’t get me started on the toddler pram/tent/opening packets/her speech etc

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
You can tell the bread she’s eating tonight is really hard to bite, shes struggling to chew it - so why continue with the mmmmm.
Why don’t you say it’s gone chewy because it isn’t fresh. Nothing wrong with being honest you dumb b, like you keep saying you’re a very honest person …. Like do you are.

Mar 2, 2024
Easily done! A friend of mine made Jambalaya.. her husband ate some of it the next day in the evening..he openly admitted he didn't heat it up properly.. and said the next day he woke up not feeling great.. as the day went on he felt progressively worse and ended up projectile vomiting outside McDonald's 🤢 and had to spend 2 days in bed feeling like death !
Awww poor bloke 🙁 but I secretly wish Seagull gets it bad

Mar 2, 2024
You can tell the bread she’s eating tonight is really hard to bite, shes struggling to chew it - so why continue with the mmmmm.
Why don’t you say it’s gone chewy because it isn’t fresh. Nothing wrong with being honest you dumb b, like you keep saying you’re a very honest person …. Like do you are.
Nearly every mouthful she says mmmmm and so good guys 😠

Mar 2, 2024
I definitely think she's done it and Kuki has helped her as apparently she's an accountant ( she seems away with the fairies to me) maybe she did qualify as an accountant years ago ...something a bit off there though for sure !
And based on her rant this morning about gifted foods and how she wants to review things because “she does food” (🙄)…I wonder if she’s thinking of transitioning into being a food reviewer or some sort of online food critic (laughable to me) since the adverts have stopped. In her head, she then gets to eat out and get takeaways instead of “cooking” all the time. And in a way, lets her followers see that she’s paying for all the meals out, but in reality is writing everything off as business expenses.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She said on her eat-with-me video tonight, after finishing (inhaling!) her dinner, she’s going to have a wash. Wash? She needs to take an hour long shower! She looks greasy and dirty and her hair looks skanky! I’m sure she stinks!

Also, on her breakfast video she talks about the reason for having the cheesecake for breakfast is because if she doesn’t have a dessert after dinner, then she has the dessert for her breakfast the next ‘mawwninng’. What a rubbish excuse for eating dessert or cake for breakfast! That’s like saying if I don’t have a glass of wine in the evening, I’ll have it the next morning with my breakfast! (although, I don’t put that past Sevda!…she probably does! …just doesn’t video that part!) Sevda, just admit you’re a greedy gannet who loves stuffing your face with sugar, whenever you feel like it!
That’s hilarious 🤣 Sevda logic right there

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And based on her rant this morning about gifted foods and how she wants to review things because “she does food” (🙄)…I wonder if she’s thinking of transitioning into being a food reviewer or some sort of online food critic (laughable to me) since the adverts have stopped. In her head, she then gets to eat out and get takeaways instead of “cooking” all the time. And in a way, lets her followers see that she’s paying for all the meals out, but in reality is writing everything off as business expenses.
Would love to see her doing food reviews 🤣 Her vocab isn’t much better than Becki Jones, would be hilarious watching her struggle to talk about the food though

Mar 2, 2024
Does her setting up a limited company all of a sudden not tie in after the " leaked " conversation posted by Kuki about her lack of earnings? They set Sedat up as a company director many years ago with Kukis husband... is there some scamming going on but they're trying to cover it up by setting up a " legit " company on Companies House ? 🙄
I think previously she would have been set up as a sole trader and her business name would have been something like Sevda Cataltas T/A Sevda.Ela.

As a sole trader, you and your business are considered the same. This means that, should your business incur any losses or debts, you are personally liable. This is an important factor to consider when deciding whether to register as a sole trader or a limited company.

For Limited Companies, if your business incurs losses or debt, it’s not your responsibility to deal with these. All shareholders will be responsible for the debt, which means that your personal assets are protected.

Given the scam with Sedat and his immigration status and the fake company he set up (Ken Dodd and Husband) way back in 2007 I reckon Sevda going Limited Company is a way to escape some sort of liability or debt she has ran up.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ela has been stunted mentally and educationally by her mother and family. If she was taken to age appropriate outdoor/indoor activities since she was 3…like swimming, the zoo, museums, sports, brownies, after school clubs, etc and if her mother did not take her out of school 4-5 weeks of the school term times, Ela would be a different child. They also do not encourage her and make her try new things. Sevda tells her all the time she does NOT have to try new things, even healthy foods!! A child is hardly going to muster any strength or encouragement if they see any slight hesitation from their mother. It’s almost a form of neglect. Especially taking Ela out of school so much! Incredibly damaging for Ela on so many levels. Ela will reap the damage as she gets older and already she’s preferring to be with children 2 years or more younger. She can’t relate or talk properly with children her own age. I’m sure she comes across strangely …like a strange mix of baby-ish, silly and yet bossy! Children will find her even odder as time goes on.
She keeps her from trying stuff that would be expensive for her to buy e.g. when she had salmon on her plate and insisted Ela wouldn’t like it (even though she wanted to try it) and gave her fish fingers instead. Cheap bint doesn’t want to fork out for more nutritious foods for her child even though she can afford it.