Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She’s tapped in the head. The entire thing is SUGAR. Absolutely shocking. She’s said this before and she said it again in this video - she cuts the crusts off because she won’t have time to eat the crusts AND “all the other goodies” in her lunch box. So what?! Let her not eat the s goodies in her lunch box! There is NO nutrition in any of it except for the fruit anyway.

IMG_4409.jpeg
The caption says “her pet lunch box.” 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
🙄🙄🙄

It is looking rather sweet today. It looks “rather sweet” every single fing time, Sev. Your daughter loves broccoli too but you’re more concerned with rationing it out so she can gorge on cheese and carbs first.

If she thinks Ela’s diet is “very healthy”, I’d hate to see what her idea of unhealthy is.

IMG_4406.jpeg
It’s the same every day! Full of sugar and sometimes a PROCESSED cheese string! We see what Ela’s meals are everyday Sevda! Your followers do too! You’re making a fool out of yourself to try and say your daughter eats very healthy!!!! Unless you call the following 90% of her very regular, food diet healthy? ..….processed hot dogs, ready made microwaveable macaroni cheese, pizza, burgers, kebab meat (processed), chips, jam, croissants, biscoff spread, fruit shoot drinks, Oreo cookies, crisps, sliced processed white bread, ice cream, chicken nuggets (processed), battered fried onion rings, sausages, chocolate, enormous amounts of cheese, biscuits (cookies), cake, cheesecake, processed turkey-ham slices, processed cheese strings, etc.

The other 10% of her food diet is the only healthy part…small portion of fruit in lunch box, baked beans, hummus (rarely), a few small carrots (only on a rare roast dinner), few slices of cucumber/tomato/pepper as a small ‘garnish’ on the side of the plate on just a few of her dinners each week and chicken wings.

You seem to forget people who follow you see your daughter’s breakfast, lunch and dinner EVERY DAY!!! They KNOW what she eats!!! Duh!!! You can try and lie…but we all see what she eats!!! Where is your brain?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Instead of these play dates in the hot tub (I’m sure children that age shouldn’t be in there anyway) how about she spend some time with her on maths? I’m not talking hours but it seems these play dates are so ‘elosh’ has some company and begda doesn’t have to entertain her daughter.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Instead of these play dates in the hot tub (I’m sure children that age shouldn’t be in there anyway) how about she spend some time with her on maths? I’m not talking hours but it seems these play dates are so ‘elosh’ has some company and begda doesn’t have to entertain her daughter.
The parents that send their child to her house for playdates must be cracked too! No way in hell would I even associate with a scumbag like her!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She looks fed off in that ‘anyone else not hungry after feeding everyone else’ video.
I reckon sedat kicked off with her for being in that smelly sweaty dress ALL fING DAY!

She’s defo going for the ‘chef’ content recently.
Also that spud is nothing special or different. Bet there wasn’t even that cheese pull that she’s suddenly obsessed with.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She looks fed off in that ‘anyone else not hungry after feeding everyone else’ video.
I reckon sedat kicked off with her for being in that smelly sweaty dress ALL fING DAY!

Also that spud is nothing special or different. Bet there wasn’t even that cheese pull that she’s suddenly obsessed with.
Either that, or he didn’t want to eat it LOL man doesn’t like chips of course he won’t eat a jacket potato 🤣 there was likely no cheese pull so she lied and said she’s not hungry instead. “Sorry about your potato” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8803.jpeg
    IMG_8803.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 60

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh give it a break Begda. We know you’re not one to lose your appetite 🤣 we all know very well that you went and ate that jacket potato piled high full of cholesterol and extra layers of cheese
I do wonder if Sedat even ate a the jacket potato! He’s not keen on chips or potatoes she has mentioned often and he doesn’t have a lot of cheese on things! She has also a few times in the past said jacket potato with cheese & tuna is one of HER very favourite meals. I reckon she stuffed her face with it all. Sedat probably didn’t want it and she’s trying to make it look like she’s not hungry sometimes! Never! She also is doing less eat-with-me’s lately. I may be wrong but it’s all not adding up. And yes Sevda…please go have a bath. You look a complete greasy dirt bag. Wash your hair too please!!! Oh, and THAT dress! 🙈 Looks like a school girls attempt at making a dress…the sleeves are loose and hang way down and the rest of it is like a big tent on her. She pulls it out every year. Wearing it today and mentioning she’s hoping for a good “cheese pull” with her potato…it’s like stepping back in time. Both things outdated. Oh deary me Sevda. Your clap backs at us only serve YOU to look and sound dated & idiotic. We don’t lose. YOU do. Do better. For yourself.

Mar 8, 2024

I was thinking that about her being in that awful dress all day. Dirty b

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Either that, or he didn’t want to eat it LOL man doesn’t like chips of course he won’t eat a jacket potato 🤣 there was likely no cheese pull so she lied and said she’s not hungry instead. “Sorry about your potato” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Agree with all this. And yes! …probably NO cheese pull, that she’s obsessed about.