Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t have an issue with Sevda’s real body size that we see on the below video, IF she herself portrayed herself openly onscreen like this everyday. It’s her own business whatever size she is, even if excess food, unhealthy foods and lack of exercise have contributed. Her business. Not mine. HOWEVER, it becomes my business and anyone else’s when the image Sevda creates of herself day to day using the ‘slimming filters’, and the ‘skin smoothing’ filters, creates a FALSE image and from both a marketing perspective and a medical perspective regarding eating disorders, this brings a false message regarding the majority of her content. Sevda’s content is all about the meals & snacks she consumes, so she is therefore giving out a FALSE message - that by eating all what she consumes & drinks…you can not gain too much weight & your skin is smooth. However, in reality, Sevda has steadily been gaining weight by the amounts & types of food she has been eating over at least the last 3 years and her hair and skin is poor as a result also (filters can no longer hide the condition of her hair & skin). She uses the slimming filters and skin smoothing filters to try to portray a thinner and healthier version of herself and it IS other people’s business to speak up against it, for the sake of false marketing and more importantly…to join in the fight to stop false body image for the sake of young girls/teensgers/women world wide who struggle with eating disorders and body image. Sevda has in the past now and again said on videos for everyone to be themselves and not worry about being weight or size conscious and eat what they want, that we are all beautiful. Sevda, you do eat what you want, it’s clearly obvious, but you do NOT practice what you preach on the other part.. you ARE image conscious because you switch the filters on to cover up your real image. Do better. Switch the filters off.
Very well said!

Especially damaging when she's smugly sitting there telling people she "keeps the weight off" by doing a lot of walking. I hope no one listens to her, but there are so many impressionable people out their with body image issues.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Here she goes dishing up dinner and turning a normal pasta dish in to something “Turkish”. Then proceeds to say “in turkey we have something similar called Manteh”…..are you that much of a dumb bint?! You were not born or raised in turkey, why do you keep acting and behaving as if you were?!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Here she goes dishing up dinner and turning a normal pasta dish in to something “Turkish”. Then proceeds to say “in turkey we have something similar called Manteh”…..are you that much of a dumb bint?! You were not born or raised in turkey, why do you keep acting and behaving as if you were?!
Her constant references to Turkey when she wasn’t born there and isn’t a citizen of there are weird… She makes her whole personality about being Turkish

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Oh my god! I haven’t watched the full video but she starts by saying she’s got a wet top because she had to wash the dog….
CHANGE YOUR DIRTY CLOTHES BEFORE YOU PREPARE EVERYONES DINNER!
How disgusting. I would HATE to eat at her house!
I was thinking the same - it takes a couple of minutes to nip upstairs and change a top. And that dinner looks rank - always does 🤢

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Another meal ignoring her daughter at the dinner table because talking into a camera is so much more important than giving her child the care and attention she needs at meal time.

What a dysfunctional family. No sign of sedat at the dinner table too.

Also ela making mmmm noises is a little disturbing.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why doesn’t she buy actual manti if that’s what she wants to eat instead of using tortellini? She was in Green Lanes yesterday buying Turkish stuff wasn’t she? Could have bought some then 🥴 Tortellini are not “cheat manti”, they’re a food belonging to a different country/culture

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Why doesn’t she buy actual manti if that’s what she wants to eat instead of using tortellini? She was in Green Lanes yesterday buying Turkish stuff wasn’t she? Could have bought some then 🥴 Tortellini are not “cheat manti”, they’re a food belonging to a different country/culture
My Italian half of me is slowly dying inside watching her massacre it. Maybe that's why the look of it repulses me so much 🤢