Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Can't decide what bothered me the most with tonight's ewm, the dirty top, get changed you scutter, she has no shame. Or the constantly referencing Turkey, you are British. British Sev not Turkish, give it a bloody rest will you. And finally the noises coming from Ela, 😯
I can’t stomach her today. Is it bad?? Is Ella making noises?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ sevda needs to stop that asap

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t stomach her today. Is it bad?? Is Ella making noises?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ sevda needs to stop that asap
She looked dirty, so she had to bath wocco and obviously you get splashed when washing your dog, do in our house anyway 😂 she had wet patches all round the boob's, as for Ela, I know she's only a little girl, but Sev really needs to put a stop to the noises, it really did sound so so wrong.

Mar 8, 2024
She looked dirty, so she had to bath wocco and obviously you get splashed when washing your dog, do in our house anyway 😂 shed had wet patches all round the boob's, as for Ela, I know she's only a little girl, but Sev really needs to put a stop to the noises, it really did sound so so wrong.
Oh so she didn’t get changed after washing the dog? Oh it’s so wrong the noises she makes. How sevda hears it and doesn’t edit it out is beyond me

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Very well said!

Especially damaging when she's smugly sitting there telling people she "keeps the weight off" by doing a lot of walking. I hope no one listens to her, but there are so many impressionable people out their with body image issues.
Waddles more like. She walks like a penguin

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She must smell like wet dog.
She wakes up at 6am and gets ready. She walks on the school run, she walks rocco, she baths rocco when they get back, she does all her jobs in the day, and she then makes dinner and cleans up the house and kitchen ….. ALL IN THE SAME CLOTHES!
I’m sorry but that’s absolutely disgusting! She must smell so bad!

Mar 8, 2024
Just went back to hear it and oh my god. So inappropriate!!
I have just watched the video.. I am disgusted by the child making the sounds and sevda leaving it in there! They’re eating pre made pasta and they’re both carrying on like it’s a Michelin star meal!! she’s stuck some disgusting runny yogurt on it (why does she use so much fing yoghurt for sawwwccceee!!) Absolutely no fing need for her reaction to the pasta either! Shes fing sickening. Her tongue is so white and she is doing her best (and failing) to hide licking her teef cus she has finally realised it’s fing grim after reading here!

Mar 2, 2024
Why doesn’t she buy actual manti if that’s what she wants to eat instead of using tortellini? She was in Green Lanes yesterday buying Turkish stuff wasn’t she? Could have bought some then 🥴 Tortellini are not “cheat manti”, they’re a food belonging to a different country/culture
Exactly. Manti and tortellini taste nothing alike! And the combo of cheese and yogurt is vile. She was too busy buying cakes and sweets to buy actual food, I guess 🙄