Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s a few butties short she is. Her mouth can barely open to speak. It’s like her voice can’t get out fully, likes it’s trapped. Can’t explain it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

You can’t explain it but I know exactly what you mean.
Her mouth doesn’t open wide enough because her chin won’t allow it, being stuck to her neck. She then has to shovel the food in.
Funny that her sister has a bigger gob than her, she can fit 10x as much in her massive trap along with that humongous tongue.

Mar 8, 2024
You can’t explain it but I know exactly what you mean.
Her mouth doesn’t open wide enough because her chin won’t allow it, being stuck to her neck. She then has to shovel the food in.
Funny that her sister has a bigger gob than her, she can fit 10x as much in her massive trap along with that humongous tongue.
Her tongue is so so big. I don’t get why she has to show it off.
Yeah that’s it her mouth doesn’t open wide enough so her voice struggles to come out.
Sevdas mouth is like a bucket. Manky cow

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Anyone of real Turkish descent would never, ever eat a pork filled dumpling (prosciutto tortellini). Hence why Sedat didn’t eat this monstrosity of a dinner. She is such a disgrace to Turks, Cypriots, Brits, womankind and frankly the human race.
Hes hardly been in any of her videos in the last while. Think he’s about fed up as the rest of us.

May 22, 2024
Australia
I honestly can’t understand why she eats like that and why she sticks her tongue out like a lizard all the time. Doormat must have seriously over indulged them all and never taught them to eat properly. With the huge portions doormat makes for hairy turtle, no wonder the girls have disordered eating and weight issues obviously growing up thinking this was normal. Ela is going to grow up exactly like Beg and will think having a camera in your face filming yourself esting, gulping and orgasming over food is normal. Ela has no strong, positive female role models in her life.

I also can’t understand how she got to 1.7million followers on TikTok. Surely majority would be fake accounts and bots. These companies that work with her must be deluded.

Such a basic and fick family all round.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I honestly can’t understand why she eats like that and why she sticks her tongue out like a lizard all the time. Doormat must have seriously over indulged them all and never taught them to eat properly. With the huge portions doormat makes for hairy turtle, no wonder the girls have disordered eating and weight issues obviously growing up thinking this was normal. Ela is going to grow up exactly like Beg and will think having a camera in your face filming yourself esting, gulping and orgasming over food is normal. Ela has no strong, positive female role models in her life.

I also can’t understand how she got to 1.7million followers on TikTok. Surely majority would be fake accounts and bots. These companies that work with her must be deluded.

Such a basic and fick family all round.
I creeped their Facebook pages the other day and doormat used to be quite massive herself. You can see where their disordered eating comes from

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I creeped their Facebook pages the other day and doormat used to be quite massive herself. You can see where their disordered eating comes from
Yep, there’s an old picture of all of them and they’re massive. They were that family. Imagine inviting them anywhere, I’d probably hide food. Though it doesn’t seem that they have much family tbh. I believe they’re ostracised or their intellectual disability means that they keep themselves within their own bubble

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Also sat eating in clothes she washed the dog in, shovelling massive fing forkfuls in to her gob and barely chewing. She has no manners at all and has no concept of personal hygiene or safeguarding her kid.
She even lets ela go days without washing. Given the state of her bathroom prior (mould, debris and broken shower), she is one dirty cow. She probably doesn’t even wash the important bits properly. Ew