Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Lets taste this pistachio cake together... who the fig leave is she trying to kid... she don't taste anything at the rate she shovels it in and inhales her food... it doesn't touch the sides, never mind a taste bud on her oversized tounge!!!!

And when she says things like ‘let’s do a taste test’, no love, it’s not a taste test, that’s when you have one small bite and move on - she eats the whole damn meal on a ‘taste test!’

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Lets taste this pistachio cake together... who the fig leave is she trying to kid... she don't taste anything at the rate she shovels it in and inhales her food... it doesn't touch the sides, never mind a taste bud on her oversized tounge!!!!
Pistachio cake accompanied by disgusting slurping of her “cuppa” coffee. For God’s sake will someone teach this imbecile some bloody manners. 😡

Mar 2, 2024
I'm so confused by the collagen capsules, why did she even post about it. And how did she take it as an insult! It's like the time she got some (I think?) spot treatment and she was so rude and dismissive in the video. I'd be asking her to send the items back or pay for them if I were the company but what do I know.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And when she says things like ‘let’s do a taste test’, no love, it’s not a taste test, that’s when you have one small bite and move on - she eats the whole damn meal on a ‘taste test!’
Just an excuse to stuff her face 🤣

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I'm so confused by the collagen capsules, why did she even post about it. And how did she take it as an insult! It's like the time she got some (I think?) spot treatment and she was so rude and dismissive in the video. I'd be asking her to send the items back or pay for them if I were the company but what do I know.
Both show how much she thinks of herself after being held on a pedestal by her whole family her whole life and treat her like she's some sort of goddess and (what she thinks is) 1.7 million people in awe of her beauty. Absolutely loves herself. The way she eyes fs herself mmming at every meal and the way she thinks she's Kate Moss when she's showing her sty Shein hauls. So how dare these brands even suggest she might need collagen or spot cream!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Just showed my husband these pics and asked how old does he think she is? He said 55 maybe older 😂😂😂😂😂
My husband and colleagues thought the same! They thought she was in her early 50’s. A few of my colleagues have seen Sevda at a M&S event and they mentioned she was very different looking, away from filters. Even older looking, weightier, broader and her whole face shape much rounder. They also said her skin was not good and she came across loud, bossy and apparently ate loads of the samples of food at the event. I can imagine 🙄

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
My husband and colleagues thought the same! They thought she was in her early 50’s. A few of my colleagues have seen Sevda at a M&S event and they mentioned she was very different looking, away from filters. Even older looking, weightier, broader and her whole face shape much rounder. They also said her skin was not good and she came across loud, bossy and apparently ate loads of the samples of food at the event. I can imagine 🙄

I remember she went to an m&s event a while back maybe a year ago ish with Lisa -
THEY
ATE
EVERYTHING
!!!