Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
How is her hair so grey, so quickly? She died it a few weeks ago in Turkey with her Turkish hair dye because she’s Turkish don’t ya know?!
That bloody hair dye ffs .. it doesn't suit her ... and her mum has exactly the same colour dye .. with grey roots showing through. Just embrace the brunette ffs . I'm a weird mix of Saudi Arabian , Italian and French.. along with English.. and have similar colouring to her - I've tries the ligher colours and it makes me look so sallow and drained 🤨

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Uploaded it here 😂 She literally doesn’t stop eating… Also she takes a bite out of the chocolate croissant and then says she’s going to take it back for Ela and Sedat to have 🤢 At least give them a croissant which doesn’t have a bite out of it, disgusting bleep

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Absolute gannet! She did not stop the greedy cow. I said this before (agers ago) but I cannot bear that fing dirty tongue coming out when she takes a sip of prosecco or goes in at a straw. Is there any need??? A reminder of that painful transition she did in her kitchen with the baileys when the lizard tongue came out before she was going out 🤢 She is vile 🤢

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Absolute gannet! She did not stop the greedy cow. I said this before (agers ago) but I cannot bear that fing dirty tongue coming out when she takes a sip of prosecco or goes in at a straw. Is there any need??? A reminder of that painful transition she did in her kitchen with the baileys when the lizard tongue came out before she was going out 🤢 She is vile 🤢

So the tongue coming out when she has a sip of drink…..Im really conscious when I drink now wondering if my tongue comes out and it doesn’t. It’s VERY awkward to try it too so how the hell does her lizard tongue come out when she’s having a drink?????

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Uploaded it here 😂 She literally doesn’t stop eating… Also she takes a bite out of the chocolate croissant and then says she’s going to take it back for Ela and Sedat to have 🤢llAt least give them a croissant which doesn’t have a bite out of it, disgusting bleep

Uploaded it here 😂 She literally doesn’t stop eating… Also she takes a bite out of the chocolate croissant and then says she’s going to take it back for Ela and Sedat to have 🤢 At least give them a croissant which doesn’t have a bite out of it, disgusting bleep

Pure gluttony!! Eating that much was not necessary, just greedy. Who wraps up a half eaten croissant that’s going to melt it was all about herself as always!!

Mar 2, 2024

I could have sworn this was the year before, doesn't time fly!

Why, why, WHY does she think her family want her half eaten leftovers? Why not take a fresh untouched one for them if she really thinks they'll want something that's travelled as well! I would put money on her finishing that off on the way home, much like I'm certain she did with those saliva filled potatoes the other day.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So the tongue coming out when she has a sip of drink…..Im really conscious when I drink now wondering if my tongue comes out and it doesn’t. It’s VERY awkward to try it too so how the hell does her lizard tongue come out when she’s having a drink?????
I remember on Reddit at the time that it annoyed me so much I admitted that I needed to find out if I did it so I tried it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it was impossible for me as well! My tongue stayed well and truly in my mouth! 😂😂 She is one of the oddest people I've ever come across.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I remember on Reddit at the time that it annoyed me so much I admitted that I needed to find out if I did it so I tried it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it was impossible for me as well! My tongue stayed well and truly in my mouth! 😂😂 She is one of the oddest people I've ever come across.

YES! THIS! I tried it. I’m embarrassed to say I did but I did and it was bloody impossible! It just wasn’t happening.
How she doesn’t I do not know and it looks disgusting! Dirty b

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
YES! THIS! I tried it. I’m embarrassed to say I did but I did and it was bloody impossible! It just wasn’t happening.
How she doesn’t I do not know and it looks disgusting! Dirty b
Me too! I got so paranoid after seeing how revolting Sevda looks when she eats that I asked my husband to watch me. He obliged and confirmed that I didn’t keep poking my tongue out or performing facial contortions like she does, in fact my tongue didn’t make even one appearance.

Mar 2, 2024
I'm so confused by the collagen capsules, why did she even post about it. And how did she take it as an insult! It's like the time she got some (I think?) spot treatment and she was so rude and dismissive in the video. I'd be asking her to send the items back or pay for them if I were the company but what do I know.
Notice how she just posted the collagen to IG stories. She knew better than to post it to TT (or even IG regular post) because she would’ve been on a deleting spree with all the comments about how her hair and skin need major help.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
You’re all making me laugh so much tonight!!!
We have all tried the same thing and have come to the conclusion that WE ARE NORMAL and begda is an animal.
I’ve checked to see if food gets stuck in my top lip, NEVER.
I don’t slurp my drinks.
My tongue doesn’t make an appearance when I take a sip of my drink.
My tongue doesn’t make an appearance ever.
I don’t chew and gulp loudly.
I don’t chew with my mouth open and smack my lips.
I don’t lick my lips after I’ve had a bite of food.
I chew my food till it’s fully broken down and I can swallow it easily.

There is something so abnormal with this woman. She must have grown up around pigs - oh yes she did, her mum dad and sister!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You’re all making me laugh so much tonight!!!
We have all tried the same thing and have come to the conclusion that WE ARE NORMAL and begda is an animal.
I’ve checked to see if food gets stuck in my top lip, NEVER.
I don’t slurp my drinks.
My tongue doesn’t make an appearance when I take a sip of my drink.
My tongue doesn’t make an appearance ever.
I don’t chew and gulp loudly.
I don’t chew with my mouth open and smack my lips.
I don’t lick my lips after I’ve had a bite of food.
I chew my food till it’s fully broken down and I can swallow it easily.

There is something so abnormal with this woman. She must have grown up around pigs - oh yes she did, her mum dad and sister!