Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She told ela off for eating with her mouth full.
Then the whole video was silent after that because she had to keep her trap shut too.
She also did that creepy wink she does to ela. To make sure she keeps her mouth shut.

She’s an embarrassment
Yet - seconds before she told Ewa off for doing it - she was speaking with her mouth full !!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The stirring with a spoon 100 times really pissed me off 😠😠👊, I bet she’ll be complaining again that she can’t poo 💩
She's most likely got a blockage from the forced swallowing of the enormous amounts of food she shovels into her mouth and not chewed properly! If you read this site, Sevda, take note of the following:
"According to studies food should be chewed about 32 times, foods that are harder to chew, such as steak and nuts may need up to 40 chews per mouthful. For foods that are softer such as mashed potato and watermelon you can get away with chewing just 5-10 times."
The stupid, thick, greedy mess that is Sevda averages around 6 with10 at the best, it's no wonder that she's bunged up.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Have googled Chicken Salan online and funny how other people put a bit of the chicken on their plate and not the entire curry like Sevda 🤣
IMG_0288.jpeg

As a Pakistani, we DO NOT eat the size of that portion.
1) her friend would not give her just enough for one person, if she is Pakistani, she would give her enough to feed her family, it’s what we do, we aren’t stingy with food.
2) that amount of food would feed 3 people easily
3) we wouldn’t add MORE butter to the garlic naan ….. just no!
4) we wouldn’t eat it with a knife and fork, it’s not to be eaten on its own, it’s not made like that.

Uneducated Sevda

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The way she makes a brew as well, it always looks rank and then she slurps it
It's downright unsociable and utterly disgusting, who in their right mind would do this for millions of people to view, other than that equally unsociable and utterly disgusting fellow slurper father of hers.
Talking of the hairy monster of a daddy, this week he actually posted an eat with me eating ............... wait for it ................ SPAGHETTI WITH A KNIFE AND FORK!!!!!! The lot of them are totally deranged and in desperate need of treatment by the men in white coats.

Mar 2, 2024
It's downright unsociable and utterly disgusting, who in their right mind would do this for millions of people to view, other than that equally unsociable and utterly disgusting fellow slurper father of hers.
Talking of the hairy monster of a daddy, this week he actually posted an eat with me eating ............... wait for it ................ SPAGHETTI WITH A KNIFE AND FORK!!!!!! The lot of them are totally deranged and in desperate need of treatment by the men in white coats.
And is his weird useless hand that just hangs there

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
As a Pakistani, we DO NOT eat the size of that portion.
1) her friend would not give her just enough for one person, if she is Pakistani, she would give her enough to feed her family, it’s what we do, we aren’t stingy with food.
2) that amount of food would feed 3 people easily
3) we wouldn’t add MORE butter to the garlic naan ….. just no!
4) we wouldn’t eat it with a knife and fork, it’s not to be eaten on its own, it’s not made like that.

Uneducated Sevda
*Applauds*

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_5589.jpeg
I’ve just watched this video, he’s definitely forming into a turtle more and more everyday. He’ll be getting an hunchback soon 😂