Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Uploaded it here 😂 She literally doesn’t stop eating… Also she takes a bite out of the chocolate croissant and then says she’s going to take it back for Ela and Sedat to have 🤢 At least give them a croissant which doesn’t have a bite out of it, disgusting bleep

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
OMG how cringe is she? That’s why she wasn’t invited back in 2023, only Teresa was.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
she’s just so revolting. she must know she is? she must understand that she can’t keep this up any longer… does she genuinely believe she can go years filming herself eating like a disgusting pig, to total strangers? is she actually choosing all of that over her child’s development and being happy with her husband. it’s so bizarre.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So the tongue coming out when she has a sip of drink…..Im really conscious when I drink now wondering if my tongue comes out and it doesn’t. It’s VERY awkward to try it too so how the hell does her lizard tongue come out when she’s having a drink?????
I've just tried it with my last sip of red wine ( had a lovely rib eye steak with some Stilton sauce on ( homemade - take note Begda ) so thought only red wine would do . Sticking your tongue out in your glass , just doesn't work...ffs .. it stops the liquid going in your mouth ! 😅

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I've just tried it with my last sip of red wine ( had a lovely rib eye steak with some Stilton sauce on ( homemade - take note Begda ) so thought only red wine would do . Sticking your tongue out in your glass , just doesn't work...ffs .. it stops the liquid going in your mouth ! 😅

LOL @ you just tried it.
We are all bloody bonkers aren’t we!

But honestly, it doesn’t work!!!! She is made differently that woman 🐷

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
You’re all making me laugh so much tonight!!!
We have all tried the same thing and have come to the conclusion that WE ARE NORMAL and begda is an animal.
I’ve checked to see if food gets stuck in my top lip, NEVER.
I don’t slurp my drinks.
My tongue doesn’t make an appearance when I take a sip of my drink.
My tongue doesn’t make an appearance ever.
I don’t chew and gulp loudly.
I don’t chew with my mouth open and smack my lips.
I don’t lick my lips after I’ve had a bite of food.
I chew my food till it’s fully broken down and I can swallow it easily.

There is something so abnormal with this woman. She must have grown up around pigs - oh yes she did, her mum dad and sister!
And I bet you can use cutlery appropriately as well ! And not shoved a mouthful of food in whilst your mouth is still full of food! I've tried it.. ( maybe I need to get out more 🤣) it just doesn't work - everything falls back out .. perhaps that's why the lizard tongue pops out to scoop it all back in . Even attempting to stick my tongue at that far was painful !