Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
It really grinds my gears when she makes a cup of coffee... puts the coffee and milk and stirs it a trillion times to mix it in!!! FFS Coffee is freeze dried and designed to dissolve when hot water is poured in!! ... I always put my milk in first, IMO it stops the boiling water burning the coffee (though I drink mine black! LOL) but never ever do i stir the s out of it before addding water...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Her TikTok following has been stuck at 1.7m for a very very long time.
Usually people who do well, their following increases, hers has become idol if that’s the right word.
I knew she had bought followers, not many people in their right mind would ‘subscribe’ to this s repetitive content!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Just watched the dad's spaghetti video, someone already mentioned it so I know I'm late but WTF is he doing with the knife and fork! Why!! this family can't use cutlery at the best of times, but this is a new one for me, I have NEVER seen someone eat spaghetti like this. Is he trolling us??

He’s definitely been on here reading about his cutlery skills.
So he decided to hold the knife and fork the correct way - problem is, he’s not holding it correctly for THAT meal!
They always get it all so wrong this family 😂😂😂😂

Notice in other spaghetti meals he holds it completely differently and even then he’s struggling so much.

Also looks like the pasta itself is too starchy and dry, no wonder he needs a knife to cut the block of pasta 😂😂

They’re all fing thick in this family!

Mar 2, 2024
It is very unusual for your numbers to get stuck when you have 1.7M followers. Usually the more followers you have, the faster you continue to gain them. That is assuming you’re actually successful. And Sevda is not. Far far from it.

As for the fake followers, assuming she did buy some, I guess I don’t understand why she isn’t buying more now to get past 1.7M?

Mar 2, 2024
It really grinds my gears when she makes a cup of coffee... puts the coffee and milk and stirs it a trillion times to mix it in!!! FFS Coffee is freeze dried and designed to dissolve when hot water is poured in!! ... I always put my milk in first, IMO it stops the boiling water burning the coffee (though I drink mine black! LOL) but never ever do i stir the s out of it before addding water...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
She once said that her dad taught her how to make coffee this way. It all goes back to parenting…or lack there of in Begda’s situation.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
LOL the dad’s video, how many times do they want to stress ‘turkey’ turkey mayo, turkey meatballs (I know that’s a different kind of turkey but still!)
The mum is so dim and like previous person said, she’s dull!!
They’re talking like they haven’t seen each other all day ‘so what did you do today’ BORING!