Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
God almighty, she's excelled herself this morning eating that olive bread toast, it's worse than ever with a double dose of disgustingly slurping her coffee thrown in for good measure. As for the self-acclamation spiel, there's nothing more narcissistic than blowing your own trumpet. Get a life, Sevda, you're only kidding yourself if you honestly believe that you're saintly because you are not, you're a nasty, greedy, selfish, attention seeking fraud. Any kind gesture that you make you have to broadcast it, "look how good I am, I'm such a generous soul." The old saying is so true;

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”​

Me? I'm not fooled.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Her latest video, she’s at verity’s house.
She got shot down by the little kid when she said ‘elas got a present for you’ the kid shouted ‘we know’ …. Sevda, they already know but you’re making sure very one on tt knows because you’re trying to come off so kind and caring. The kids clearly dont like you!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a face
That picture has captured what I would love to have been able to do but can't. (A tutorial would be welcomed.) It was a new facial contortion, totally unique, taking another ginormous bite whilst trying to dislodge the debris from the current mouthful from the top lip and the front teef. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! :eek:

Apr 15, 2024
England
What was that bubble tea video all about. So much going on. Out of the 3 kids it had to be be Ela that couldn’t insert the straw, typical. Sev getting stressed cos she couldn’t control the kids, the girl saying we know about Elas gift, how awkward. Sev saying thanks for the gift the girl gave to Ela, why does Sev have to get involved, Ela should be saying thanks not her mum. She also looked annoyed and fed up during the lunch video with the boy. No wonder she can just about cope with one child. ETA, she also just HAD to taste that bubble tea, it’s for your child Seagull, not for you.

Mar 2, 2024
That boba tea clip was pure gold. Ela didn’t even try to stab the straw in, did she. Just stood there with a deer in the headlights look while overbearing, toxic Sevda jumped in immediately to do it for her. Wednesday stops Sevda from “helping” 😂 except she went and did it for Ewa herself. And then a drop of it spills on the princess and Sevda jumps in frantically with “don’t worry don’t worry don’t worry don’t worry”. b, relax and STFU. It’s a bit of liquid not lava ffs.