Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I think she went to their house to babysit because
1) the kids would be bored sless at Sevda’s
2) sedation doesn’t like noise and kids and it would ruin his tv time
3) she doesn’t want to have to actually look after them, if they’re at their own house she doesn’t have to do anything
4) she would have to feed them, but verity left money for a takeaways
I’m guessing her mate was very stuck for someone to watch her kids. And she knows they will be bored with sevda at the old folks home. So she’s left an itinerary and money for a take away. And made their lunch. So she literally has to do nothing. It’s embarrassing

Mar 2, 2024
I've said it before, I'll say it again. It is creepy how Ela makes consistent eye contact with the camera. It isn't normal. Look at the other kids versus Ela, she is the only one staring at the camera. At one point,Sevda reached across her and she ducked to keep staring at it under her arm.

Sevda needs to take a look at herself because it just isn't normal for a child to be behaving like this, and it's 100% on Sevda herself.

As for "my hands hurt" from touching a straw and not saying thank you to the other kid for the bracelet, words fail me. I saw somewhere this other child is the same age as Ela? You would think there was a good few years of an age gap there!
Sevda is grooming her child for a career in social media…or worse, OnlyFans.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Apparently it was a habit cutting the crusts off today.

Begda you are a liar. Just admit princess Ela doesnt like the crusts.

My 4 year old doesn't like the crusts & guess what. I cut them off. At least I admit it and not make lame excuses.
1000030407.jpg

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda is grooming her child for a career in social media…or worse, OnlyFans.

Sevda has got her whole family into social media, why would it be any different for ela.
None of her family are a natural in front of the camera but it seems she’s forced them.
I remember kuki saying in the beginning that Sevda wouldn’t be happy because she didn’t post her lunch eat with me today, and that Sevda would force them to do TikTok’s.
I really don’t think it suits any of them!

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
All the perverts out there will take the straw sucking video and change it. Begda, you are such a bad parent who exposes her child on SM for views (not to mention other kids)
Begda’s another one like that little girl Wren’s mother. I think her name is Jaqueline? She’s always exploiting her daughter as well.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Brands, marketing companies, and other creators (who do a lot more Ad’s than Sevda AND have jobs and childREN) all know this about Sevda - how she talks about herself filming Ad’s! They find it hilarious, especially knowing she has NO ‘job’ ! It also shows all concerned, she has extremely low capacity and needs a lot of help from her parents.

Also, she is absolutely doing herself NO favour…only laughter (😂😂) in the marketing/branding offices….when she THANKS people for coming up to her to say ‘Hello’ to her. Today was extra funny…she thanked people for coming up to her to say ‘hello’ and how she thinks they must be feeling ‘comfortable’ (not nervous) to do that! Does she seriously REALLY think people would feel in ‘awe’ and hesitate coming near her …like she’s some movie star?!!!!! 😂😂😂 She clearly and sadly has no clue what she sounds like thanking people for coming up to her! Desperate, deluded, self obsessed and conceited. I wish she’d get help. In really do, because her state of reality is unhinged. She thrives off self importance and fantasy. It hides her real state - sad in a loveless marriage without friends that do her good. She won’t cope when this season of social media in her life ends.
Nailed it.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Apparently it was a habit cutting the crusts off today.

Begda you are a liar. Just admit princess Ela doesnt like the crusts.

My 4 year old doesn't like the crusts & guess what. I cut them off. At least I admit it and not make lame excuses.
1000030407.jpg
This was me legit trolling her 🤣 I tried to put it in a lighthearted way so another one of my accounts weren’t blocked by her 😂 she’ll probably see this and delete and block now

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the boba tea video right through. She is so weird just in the background with her odd arm movements. I was howling at her moving her head round the lads boba when he lifts it up to the camera😂. Her and ewa just stare at themselves: she really has ruined this kids chance to be normal. Forcing them to take a picture of her is so embarrassing too. Sevda talking over the kids too with weird sounds and words cus she can’t shut her massive mouth up for one second. She’s unbearable