Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I think she went to their house to babysit because
1) the kids would be bored sless at Sevda’s
2) sedation doesn’t like noise and kids and it would ruin his tv time
3) she doesn’t want to have to actually look after them, if they’re at their own house she doesn’t have to do anything
4) she would have to feed them, but verity left money for a takeaway

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
How can she put this comment up?!! Totally self obsessed. This is a true example of how self praising Sevda is. She didn’t need to put up the comment. I only know of 2 other creators on TikTok who do this…and those 2, like Sevda, also have brands declining to use them. Self obsession is a sign of unhinged behaviour, so they are untrustworthy when it comes to business and contracts.

Attachments

• CA154AFA-C4F1-4C54-A2B8-2ED1F89B1661.jpeg
    CA154AFA-C4F1-4C54-A2B8-2ED1F89B1661.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 47

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
I think she went to their house to babysit because
1) the kids would be bored sless at Sevda’s
2) sedation doesn’t like noise and kids and it would ruin his tv time
3) she doesn’t want to have to actually look after them, if they’re at their own house she doesn’t have to do anything
4) she would have to feed them, but verity left money for a takeaway
And Ewa would have to share her toys.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
To tell us how busy she is. 😂
Brands, marketing companies, and other creators (who do a lot more Ad’s than Sevda AND have jobs and childREN) all know this about Sevda - how she talks about herself filming Ad’s! They find it hilarious, especially knowing she has NO ‘job’ ! It also shows all concerned, she has extremely low capacity and needs a lot of help from her parents.

Also, she is absolutely doing herself NO favour…only laughter (😂😂) in the marketing/branding offices….when she THANKS people for coming up to her to say ‘Hello’ to her. Today was extra funny…she thanked people for coming up to her to say ‘hello’ and how she thinks they must be feeling ‘comfortable’ (not nervous) to do that! Does she seriously REALLY think people would feel in ‘awe’ and hesitate coming near her …like she’s some movie star?!!!!! 😂😂😂 She clearly and sadly has no clue what she sounds like thanking people for coming up to her! Desperate, deluded, self obsessed and conceited. I wish she’d get help. In really do, because her state of reality is unhinged. She thrives off self importance and fantasy. It hides her real state - sad in a loveless marriage without friends that do her good. She won’t cope when this season of social media in her life ends.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I've said it before, I'll say it again. It is creepy how Ela makes consistent eye contact with the camera. It isn't normal. Look at the other kids versus Ela, she is the only one staring at the camera. At one point,Sevda reached across her and she ducked to keep staring at it under her arm.

Sevda needs to take a look at herself because it just isn't normal for a child to be behaving like this, and it's 100% on Sevda herself.

As for "my hands hurt" from touching a straw and not saying thank you to the other kid for the bracelet, words fail me. I saw somewhere this other child is the same age as Ela? You would think there was a good few years of an age gap there!