Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
You’d think from working in the pharmacy she’d know you shouldn’t be taking long term ibuprofen without stomach protection like omeprazole… So I would hope not.
He’s probably on pregabalin or something if he has a bad back. Surely if his back his sore he’s not going to be able to be a bin man forever. She should be helping him get another job but I guess she controls that to.

Apr 15, 2024
England
What I don’t understand if all her little teeny bopper fans saying how lovely and sweet she is.. the real Sevda came out with how she spoke to Sedat about the watermelon.. that’s the real her.. the mask slipped for a moment and that’s how she treats them when the camera is not on.. her child must be so confused.. would be like living with two different people.. which is a massive red flag of a narc! I 💯 believe she is an absolute narc and very rude to those around her when no one is fiwming.. Sedat and Ela both looked petrified while she was going off on one! Also.. guaranteed they got the glasses she liked and not what Sedat picked.. I like we had been saying he had been MIA and all of a sudden he is back in the videos
The way Ela came over when she was screeching about the watermelon, and then she had to get involved. It’s like they both gang up against him

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Probably because people here were asking she is mentioning it I reckon.. also his backs probably paid for having to sleep on the couch of single bed 🥴
If he’s sleeping on the couch long term that’s not great for his back… WTF is up with their sleeping arrangements anyway? Even if Sevda and Sedat don’t share a bed they can surely have an actual bed/mattress for Sedat to sleep somewhere in that house 🙄

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
He’s probably on pregabalin or something if he has a bad back. Surely if his back his sore he’s not going to be able to be a bin man forever. She should be helping him get another job but I guess she controls that to.
If it’s like sciatica then that would make sense… Otherwise for musculoskeletal pain it wouldn’t work

Mar 2, 2024
Speaking of back pain, anyone remember way back in the day she used to often mention having sciatica herself? She hasn’t mentioned anything about it in a long time - I wonder if it was a lie she used to use to make people feel sorry for her?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Speaking of back pain, anyone remember way back in the day she used to often mention having sciatica herself? She hasn’t mentioned anything about it in a long time - I wonder if it was a lie she used to use to make people feel sorry for her?
Wouldn’t surprise me… Although after she reads on here bet she’ll start mentioning it again

Mar 2, 2024
Wouldn’t surprise me… Although after she reads on here bet she’ll start mentioning it again
💯 wouldn’t surprise me. I remember she’d pull the woe is me card and say how she had so much pain but she was carrying on anyway. Typical Sevda the martyr bullshit. She used to love playing the downtrodden role saying they couldn’t afford this or that and I feel like her sciatica was just part of the overall story she was trying to sell her audience.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I saw one of her early instagram posts (when I was bored and snooping last week) just after they got married, she mentioned sedat sleeping on the couch as if he had just fallen asleep there and stayed there all night.

I guess it’s not a recent thing, but a thing from when they first got married!
She probably takes up the whole bed anyway.

Odd couple.