Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
I would have to delete these if I looked like that eating, whole family disgusting. Why can’t they eat sensibly . Begda thinks she’s done something getting all the family on TikTok. Nah Begda you should be ashamed as you’ve highlighted that you are all feralas each other & your heads belong in the trough! Expect to be twolled , 💰 is obviously more important than your mental health!
Its shocking isnt it I have watched that video a few times because I just cannot take it in anyone would do that.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
That BBQ ad, did she take the grill away with them to the Marlie caravan? wow! No wonder they didn’t eat out, cos they were doing a bbq. Two ads in one. And it took over a month to get it approved

My guess is that the ad came back loads of times because her voice over sounds DEAD, boring, dull, mundane, dry, slow, s, crap. Why they would want her to promote their product is beyond me!!

Mar 2, 2024
My guess is that the ad came back loads of times because her voice over sounds DEAD, boring, dull, mundane, dry, slow, s, crap. Why they would want her to promote their product is beyond me!!
This must be the ad that she was “waiting on approval” last week so she could post. A month and some change is a long time to wait for approval. I’m wondering if she originally pitched and wrote a birthday bbq voiceover (since she went away to Marlie Park for her birthday), but the grill company didn’t want to share the ad space. So she had to do a generic voiceover and wait to post in order to give the two ads some distance.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This must be the ad that she was “waiting on approval” last week so she could post. A month and some change is a long time to wait for approval. I’m wondering if she originally pitched and wrote a birthday bbq voiceover (since she went away to Marlie Park for her birthday), but the grill company didn’t want to share the ad space. So she had to do a generic voiceover and wait to post in order to give the two ads some distance.
Typical lazy Sevda, couldn’t be bothered to film ads separately and tried doing both in one go

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
If he’s sleeping on the couch long term that’s not great for his back… WTF is up with their sleeping arrangements anyway? Even if Sevda and Sedat don’t share a bed they can surely have an actual bed/mattress for Sedat to sleep somewhere in that house 🙄
They have a 3rd bedroom! Might be full of begdas cheap Shein stuff though !

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Geez, she’s found a whole new level of beg: saying she’s “never had a proper curry” and now people are sending her home cooked Indian food. She better be careful bc it’s easy to slip something unsavory into the mix 😂, didn’t she ever see that movie The Help?

She doesn’t even appreciate a good/proper curry.
She had biriyani today but she would rather have a ready meal version.
She’s supposed to be a foodie but she has no clue whatsoever. Never heard of bubble tea, prefers a ready meal curry and samosas and onion bajis from the ready meal section, she is so uncultured! All she knows is chicken wings and sedations salad. Also making a point when he cuts a salad, is that all HE can do???!
Theyre all fing useless! And don’t get me started on that dumb do sister and her get ready with me with her finger in the cream pot, or should I say her knuckle in the pot - what the do was that all about????!!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Geez, she’s found a whole new level of beg: saying she’s “never had a proper curry” and now people are sending her home cooked Indian food. She better be careful bc it’s easy to slip something unsavory into the mix 😂, didn’t she ever see that movie The Help?
I call Begda “2 hotdog hilly” because she shoves 2 wieners in her hotdog buns 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Imagine shoving food into your mouth and watching yourself while you do it?
Sick people, this is disgusting!!!! Revolting!
Why doesn’t she cut it up? Why bite it on the fork?

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1716837897.mp4
    22.2 MB