Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
We all reckon she had gastric sleeve or balloon or something like in Turkey. She’s too greedy and lazy to lose weight by dieting and exercising
I saw a video where she said she lost the weight through diet and exercise. But surely you would then have to keep the exercise up to keep the weight off? Especially if every meal you eat looks like your last feast on death row!
She eats so much. The speculation about weight loss surgery is definitely plausible.

Mar 2, 2024
I saw a video where she said she lost the weight through diet and exercise. But surely you would then have to keep the exercise up to keep the weight off? Especially if every meal you eat looks like your last feast on death row!
She eats so much. The speculation about weight loss surgery is definitely plausible.
She’s got a gunt, she’s not even toned and plus she uses a slimming filter

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She’s not that thin. It’s a bit deceiving because she holds the majority of her weight in her mid section. At 5’7”, she’s tall compared to your average woman so her caloric needs will be higher as well. She looks the way I’d expect her to look for what she eats. And she’s obviously gained weight after she quit working and that’ll be due to a decrease in activity and an increase in her food intake compared to what we’d see in her older videos.

May 22, 2024
Australia
We all reckon she had gastric sleeve or balloon or something like in Turkey. She’s too greedy and lazy to lose weight by dieting and exercising
The problem is though, she’d be struggling or throwing up after a couple of mouthfuls. It is plausible though she has had surgery, as I’ve often wondered if she stops eating after she stops filming. Either that or she has an ED. She definitely has disordered eating either way.

Mar 10, 2024
UK
God i cant get over how awkward kuki and her are together. If i could make a compilation of kuki with sedat vs kuki with beg i would, and youd see how uncomfortable she is with her.

Also i have seen a video of kukis that i cant get over, saying her older daughter is a psych or something that sees energies and can tell if people are good or bad. I wonder if she sees the se person sevda is and tells on her to mummy🤔🙈

May 22, 2024
Australia
God i cant get over how awkward kuki and her are together. If i could make a compilation of kuki with sedat vs kuki with beg i would, and youd see how uncomfortable she is with her.

Also i have seen a video of kukis that i cant get over, saying her older daughter is a psych or something that sees energies and can tell if people are good or bad. I wonder if she sees the se person sevda is and tells on her to mummy🤔🙈
Noooo really???

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I think the only reason she went to Kukis house was for her to be her slave and she wants to do some work with Kuki ie Kuki help her with something. I bet she never contributed to the food she scoffed, I also don’t think she was keen on her breakfast
Doesn't Kuki do her accounts for her? They're probably going to look at her lack of earnings and work out how to buy more followers 🤣

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
What the hell is this pose and face at the beginning of the WIEIAD video?! Wonder what the calorie count was for that day 😂

IMG_4442.jpeg
She’s such a glutton and she’s had so much in terms of authentic curries (that she likely hates) and this one in the afternoon. My stomach would scream at me if I ate this much in the middle of the day. It’s so gross and she full out binge ate the entire day.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s gaining Instagram followers a bit faster nowadays. Wonder if there’s any suspicious pattern to her increase. It’s not drastic but it’s jumping by 1K followers a little more steadily than it used to. 128K the other day and now it’s 129K. Weird seeing as how she doesn’t even post there that much anymore.
Buying fake accounts