Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
On Kukis video when she said they’re coming over she didn’t sound too impressed, she made that face which you can tell she wished they weren’t coming over. She sounded annoyed too when seagull said bossily take some more veg. I bet Tom Tom was ecstatic his evening was ruined by the Stevenage Queen
I quite like Kuki. If anything she’ll be the one to put Begda in her place. Think she’s stronger than we know/

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
On Kukis video when she said they’re coming over she didn’t sound too impressed, she made that face which you can tell she wished they weren’t coming over. She sounded annoyed too when seagull said bossily take some more veg. I bet Tom Tom was ecstatic his evening was ruined by the Stevenage Queen
Tom Tom doesn’t seem to like Sevda… Bet he thinks she’s a thick chav who’s obsessed with getting everyone to beg on TikTok and thinks the whole thing disrupts family meals and privacy in general.

Mar 2, 2024
I think that the SIL’s engagement is down after her 45 part days of our lives docu-series because of a simple trip to the ER and the deluded queen of Stevenage thinks so highly of herself that they are going to share some content and tell people to follow the SIL to get her back into popularity again - because after all guwys - she is the saint of Stevenage

May 22, 2024
Australia
I think that the SIL’s engagement is down after her 45 part days of our lives docu-series because of a simple trip to the ER and the deluded queen of Stevenage thinks so highly of herself that they are going to share some content and tell people to follow the SIL to get her back into popularity again - because after all guwys - she is the saint of Stevenage
I’m not prepared for the torture that lies ahead.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
What an absolute mess she is honestly! Everything about her is tacky. fing state of her on that video. Why is she always so awkward in everything she does? Why does she have to wave her big long hands and arms around and say "Yayyy" any time she does something or goes anywhere??