Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She seems to be winking a lot these days in her ewm…is that a new thing? Is it code for something? It’s fing annoying and she looks odd doing it.
At first I thought I was Elsa sign to shut up but it seems to be happening more and more and tonight it was a lot!

Mar 2, 2024
She seems to be winking a lot these days in her ewm…is that a new thing? Is it code for something? It’s fing annoying and she looks odd doing it.
At first I thought I was Elsa sign to shut up but it seems to be happening more and more and tonight it was a lot!
She’s just winking at everyone and everything now. Ela just ignores her. I think it’s turned into a tic.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
When she’s showing the food she’s plated up for ela or sedat, she has to shout ‘sedat your dinners ready’ why shout that in the video? Why why why? fING WHY SEVDA? Making a point that she’s made them something or that she’s the perfect mum/wife. URGHHHHHHHHH THIS WOMAN NEEDS SHOOTING fing annoying ugly monkey b

Mar 2, 2024
So I thought she was poorly? Full of a cough and terrible cold?
She seems fine tonight! All the Turkish talk is coming out at the dinner table, sedation doesn’t know what’s hit him! She’s conversing with him while eating!

The horrid thing of getting food out from her gums happened far too much in this meal (video attached!) and why the constant checking with sedation that the food is okay and seasoning is okay on the bloody green beans?? She just wants praise! All she did was put some fing sowt on it!

Wonder why the hippo was round helping her on her laptop bless her. Sevda is the dumbest person ever. She’s a persistent liar and today proved that!
This is the face I meant! Clearing food out of her gums makes sense actually, but why do it on video!

Mar 2, 2024
What on earth was that face she pulled in the middle of speaking Turkish in that last eat with me?? Like she was baring her teeth, or a facial spasm maybe

Also Ela behaving like a 3 year old crawling under the table while people are eating. Great parenting!
That’s just her way of getting the food out that’s trapped between her mouth and gums.