Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
What ? Is this on TT or Insta ? @Sevda_the_seagull - hope you've noted this one down ?!
On tiktok! Looks like it’s a new feature. I checked some other accounts and they had it on too. EXCEPT they have outlined what paying subscribers get for their $$. See example screenshot below. Begda adds the feature to her channel without any commitment on her end. Typical lazy fing BEG.

IMG_4456.jpeg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
On tiktok! Looks like it’s a new feature. I checked some other accounts and they had it on too. EXCEPT they have outlined what paying subscribers get for their $$. See example screenshot below. Begda adds the feature to her channel without any commitment on her end. Typical lazy fing BEG.

IMG_4456.jpeg
What an absolute beg !!! 😡. Do we think this is what Kuki was helping her with?

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
There is so much wrong with the jacket Potato Video
  1. Far too much butter for anyone, let alone a 7 yo child
  2. Salt??? really? that is so not needed, especially assuming that is salted butter... and it is not recommended to add salt to a child's food, the recommendation is aroud half a teaspoon a day which she will more than get from all the processed s she feeds her
  3. Cheese?? again, that amount not needed... see no.2 about salt :mad:
  4. She is fingering the food and touching her hair 🤮
  5. She says she needs quick, why? probably because the Crotch Goblin has demanded food now and everyone in that jumps to the tune of a 7 year old
Braggy Aggy you are killing your child... Stop with the constant posting content of her, the s processed food you feed her and the adding of salt and sugary sauces to everything she eats 🤬

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Disturbing that Ela said "you guys are my favourite" to the camera, and not only did Sevda not tell her not to say that but she's left it in?? I wonder what she teaches her about speaking to strangers in general? I presume from her lack of reaction she thinks it's cute.
I clocked that as well. Very frightening.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Thought she went for a haircut for herself as well today? Looks the exact same and disgusting as usual, no shape and dull

Mar 10, 2024
UK
Thought she went for a haircut for herself as well today? Looks the exact same and disgusting as usual, no shape and dull
I think her curly/wavy natural hair looks okay, way better than looking like a straw head. Also why would you willingly dye your hair a colour that makes it so ugly. Her hair is crying for help, its way too damaged.

No genuinely i hate beg but if she embraced her natural hair and let it grow long im picturing a less monstrous looking beggy. Would suit her. She cant do anything right that woman

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I think her curly/wavy natural hair looks okay, way better than looking like a straw head. Also why would you willingly dye your hair a colour that makes it so ugly. Her hair is crying for help, its way too damaged.

No genuinely i hate beg but if she embraced her natural hair and let it grow long im picturing a less monstrous looking beggy. Would suit her. She cant do anything right that woman
It's still crooked ... does Edward Scissorhands chop it ? She's shovelling a boiling hot jacket potato down with steak and forcing Sedation to say whether he likes it or not . Give it a rest woman !

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_4456.jpeg
What the duck is the point of doing this as a Sevda fan when she never goes live anyway? Pay so she can reply to your comment? No thanks 🤣 Her fans are morons so can see them doing it though… What a BEG

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So I thought she was poorly? Full of a cough and terrible cold?
She seems fine tonight! All the Turkish talk is coming out at the dinner table, sedation doesn’t know what’s hit him! She’s conversing with him while eating!

The horrid thing of getting food out from her gums happened far too much in this meal (video attached!) and why the constant checking with sedation that the food is okay and seasoning is okay on the bloody green beans?? She just wants praise! All she did was put some fing sowt on it!

Wonder why the hippo was round helping her on her laptop bless her. Sevda is the dumbest person ever. She’s a persistent liar and today proved that!

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1717097151.mov
    6.9 MB

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
No wonder she made that Borek, it’s cos Dil made it last week, she copies everyone. I see it was one of the Cinderswish’s birthday, she was out with Dil but popular ‘I’m friends with everyone’ Sev’s invite was obviously lost in the post.
I have been meaning to ask for a while now, but who is Dil?