Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The microphones they use pick up every little sound, so it may have been quiet and Ewa not heard it until it’s played back on a video.
It’s wild that her and her sister recently got such powerful microphones for eating on camera? Like why? I’m sure the phone ones were enough and didn’t make everything sound so loud. It’s not like they’re recording music or a drama production is it?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The way hippo eats is revolting as well.
Her EWL last night. The first forkful was massive and she struggled to get it on,
Any normal person would put less on their fork The next time. Not hippo. Still shoves it in. Food all round her weird mouth.
I don’t get her jumping on this EWM bandwagon when it only really took off in lockdown when people were bored and doing mundane things on camera. She’s got a full time job and decided to embarrass herself on camera like this? Even Begda is going to struggle to continue making a living.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7262.jpeg

yeah you’re really sick aren’t you seagull… mooing over a piece of bread. she said so many words weirdly in this video. SULT. SAWCE. MAWGNING. tf is wrong with you b

i’ve noticed when she talks about ewa too, it’s never “i’m going to do ela a biscoff bagel” it’s always “ewa WANTS a bagel. ewa WANTS ribena” whatever that brat wants she gets. obviously ruling the roost in that household.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Question: if she had farted, do you not think Ela would have said something? Kids usually pick up on that and laugh about it…..?
No, I do not think Ela would pick up on that and laugh, because to her, it's so ‘normal’. It’s another disgusting noise and habit in her family that she will be more than familiar with since birth, so most of the time, she would not feel to comment or laugh at it. Maybe just now & again she might laugh if it’s extra loud or funny timing perhaps, but no…unfortunately…to Ela, her parents farting will be very normal.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I reckon the whole family just fart loudly wherever they are and the child is so used to it and won’t comment on it.
I agree. Sevda’s Dad burped really loud on a video of Sevda’s once, whilst they were all eating Sunday lunch at Sevda’s house. Sevda told her Dad slightly off in a laughing way. They don’t care. They are a feral family and will behave feral, thinking it’s completely ‘normal’ behaviour!