Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I agree. Sevda’s Dad burped really loud on a video of Sevda’s once, whilst they were all eating Sunday lunch at Sevda’s house. Sevda told her Dad slightly off in a laughing way. They don’t care. They are a feral family and will behave feral, thinking it’s completely ‘normal’ behaviour!
I found the video of Titspervert burping 😂
View attachment RPReplay_Final1717147392.mov

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I tell you what's really starting to grind on me. That fing bottom lip!! How does anyone's mouth move like that when saying the words "Hi guys"?! I know we're all built differently but that is fing bizarre!! A bit of Friday fun for us all...try it!!! I did 😂😂😂 (yes I know 😂) and I cannot even begin to tell you how much of a t I looked 😂😂

Attachments

• VID_20240531_102615.mp4
    1.3 MB
Mar 2, 2024
I tell you what's really starting to grind on me. That fing bottom lip!! How does anyone's mouth move like that when saying the words "Hi guys"?! I know we're all built differently but that is fing bizarre!! A bit of Friday fun for us all...try it!!! I did 😂😂😂 (yes I know 😂) and I cannot even begin to tell you how much of a t I looked 😂😂
Reminds me of one of these dolls with the way her bottom lip goes.. we know she has something stuck up her ass - didn’t realise it was a hand 😂 IMG_7335.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
The microphones they use pick up every little sound, so it may have been quiet and Ewa not heard it until it’s played back on a video.
In TikTok when you post you can change things in edit, sound being one of them. I highly doubt they are smart enough for a hidden microphone, I would guess they are just adjusting the sound volume to max level. They are disguised only doing it for the fetish fan base. Sick

May 22, 2024
Australia
In TikTok when you post you can change things in edit, sound being one of them. I highly doubt they are smart enough for a hidden microphone, I would guess they are just adjusting the sound volume to max level. They are disguised only doing it for the fetish fan base. Sick
I think some of those influencer kits come with a microphone on the ring light too.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

Yep I tried it, it’s IMPOSSIBLE! And my husband kept asking me why I’m pulling stupid faces saying hi guys hahahaha.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Okay - genuine question here (this is after watching mines eat with me last night)

Are they actually taking the piss or is this real?
Like do they really think what they’re doing is normal and people love it? Or are they doing it as a joke?

Because no one in their right mind would post this s online…..SURELY??????

Mar 2, 2024
The way hippo eats is revolting as well.
Her EWL last night. The first forkful was massive and she struggled to get it on,
Any normal person would put less on their fork The next time. Not hippo. Still shoves it in. Food all round her weird mouth.
It’s also hard for her mouth to get close to the table because her stomach and boobs are so large.

Mar 10, 2024
UK
It’s wild that her and her sister recently got such powerful microphones for eating on camera? Like why? I’m sure the phone ones were enough and didn’t make everything sound so loud. It’s not like they’re recording music or a drama production is it?
You are forgetting their annual GCSE drama projects where sevda is the saint and the rest are arselickers😂
"Can i just say thank you couldnt have done it without you"

Mar 2, 2024
Okay - genuine question here (this is after watching mines eat with me last night)

Are they actually taking the piss or is this real?
Like do they really think what they’re doing is normal and people love it? Or are they doing it as a joke?

Because no one in their right mind would post this s online…..SURELY??????
Sadly, Hippo, Hairy and SIL are all a product of Begda. They saw what happened to her just because she posted her eating videos and they want the same, even if it’s just a little pocket change. They all use the same script as Sevda: “hi guys, how are you? for ____ today I’ve got ____. let me give you a closer look. (Food item) Mmmmm. (Next food item) Mmmm. (Third item) Mmmm. Anyway, let me tell you what I did today, blah blah blah…” The minions eat it up and what’s so strange is that they consider the videos to be part of their everyday routine. How empty is a person’s life that they look to someone’s eat with me as part of their daily routine?

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sadly, Hippo, Hairy and SIL are all a product of Begda. They saw what happened to her just because she posted her eating videos and they want the same, even if it’s just a little pocket change. They all use the same script as Sevda: “hi guys, how are you? for ____ today I’ve got ____. let me give you a closer look. (Food item) Mmmmm. (Next food item) Mmmm. (Third item) Mmmm. Anyway, let me tell you what I did today, blah blah blah…” The minions eat it up and what’s so strange is that they consider the videos to be part of their everyday routine. How empty is a person’s life that they look to someone’s eat with me as part of their daily routine?

Why oh why does hippo have to show a close up of her food.
Yesterday she said ‘oh I forgot to show you a close up’ like as if she goes off her script/routine it’s the worst thing ever!
Bet Sevda would have told her off for that!
Sevda the controlling b