Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Just catching up here now. If there is trouble in paradise and she's miserable at home, sure, that sucks .. but .. can you blame Sedat? I could never be married to someone like her. Constantly puts him down, mocks him, doesn't let him get the food he wants, can't even have a nice family dinner without filming it for TikTok. Her downfall in her relationship seems to be largely her own fault.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just catching up here now. If there is trouble in paradise and she's miserable at home, sure, that sucks .. but .. can you blame Sedat? I could never be married to someone like her. Constantly puts him down, mocks him, doesn't let him get the food he wants, can't even have a nice family dinner without filming it for TikTok. Her downfall in her relationship seems to be largely her own fault.
I think she thinks she’s better than Sedat now… When she first met him she was a whale, worked a minimum wage job so didn’t have much money and probably didn’t have many men interested in her. Now she’s lost the weight and TikTok gave her a lot more money and delusions of grandeur that she’s really important now. I think she thinks he’s just a lowly bin man and she’s too good for him now. She’s jealous that the SIL has a better marriage, nicer house and isn’t fick like her 🥴

Last edited:

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
I think Kuki feels like she owes Sevda for her platform and her engagement etc so that is why she does the over the top bum licking. When you think about it she has the whole poxy family roped in. Every single one of them, Hairy, bumbling Daddy, monotonous, mundane Mum, wooden, boring Hippo, Ken Dodder head nodder sis in law, dead inside, velly good yea yea Sedation, Boss Baby Madam Ewa, not to mention Scary Mary Munster fwiend and Hot tub invader Lisa.

Then we have Saint Sevda at the helm orchestrating, plotting, manipulating, moaning, begging, and exploiting.

Kinda like The Godfather only with labia eyes and Worzel hair and a tongue that looks like a she dipped it in the hoover bag and then slammed the door on it a few times.

Mar 10, 2024
UK
Feel bad for ewa! At home no privacy from her mum, filming all day long. Goes to her aunties shes filming as well as her mum. Goes to grandads hes filming. Other auntie now shes filming too, even filmed with ewa in the car.

This is not normal. I dont even know what to say! Family vloggers are one thing, your whole fam having online following for mmming over dry toast is something even worse. Shes being set up for failure

Mar 2, 2024
wtf? Kuki has gone to bed in broad daylight. All while Sev allegedly made the poorly wrapped potato boreks for her sake? Did she even eat them? And Sevda decides to stay yet another day. She really doesn’t want to go home, does she. Of course, has to make sure we all know that she bought the pizza for the gewls.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
I think Kuki feels like she owes Sevda for her platform and her engagement etc so that is why she does the over the top bum licking. When you think about it she has the whole poxy family roped in. Every single one of them, Hairy, bumbling Daddy, monotonous, mundane Mum, wooden, boring Hippo, Ken Dodder head nodder sis in law, dead inside, velly good yea yea Sedation, Boss Baby Madam Ewa, not to mention Scary Mary Munster fwiend and Hot tub invader Lisa.

Then we have Saint Sevda at the helm orchestrating, plotting, manipulating, moaning, begging, and exploiting.

Kinda like The Godfather only with labia eyes and Worzel hair and a tongue that looks like a she dipped it in the hoover bag and then slammed the door on it a few times.
The names. I’m howling. 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Strange SIL gone to bed so early. Must be fed up of Sev. She looks proper drunk in that ewm. I think she purposely had a drink so she can stay an extra day

Yep. If you know you have to go home, you wouldn’t drink. It’s like as if she has a drink problem and can’t control it, she didn’t have to have that drink. Any responsible adult would be able to say no, or not even have alcohol on their mind at all.
Not Sevda though, selfish Sevda.
(May be easy for me to say as a non drinker)