Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I used GHD for years and I didn’t destroy my hair. It’s the box dye wrecking it. And probably lack of heat protectant because she’s a dumbass. Not to mention her s nutrition.
It's also because when she straightens her hair...she goes over each section way too much . She actually posted an IG of her straightening her hair and she went over the same strand of hair seven times ! Despite it being straight after the first go ! And that horrible box dye as well- who on earth uses the same colour that their mum does? It looks se on both of them- does not suit them at all 🤣

May 22, 2024
Australia
It's also because when she straightens her hair...she goes over each section way too much . She actually posted an IG of her straightening her hair and she went over the same strand of hair seven times ! Despite it being straight after the first go ! And that horrible box dye as well- who on earth uses the same colour that their mum does? It looks se on both of them- does not suit them at all 🤣
It’s such a brassy tone

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I'm blocked after my comment asking what Sedat was going to have seeing as he didn't like Chinese . And then going 10 rounds with her delusional followers . I might also have asked why they have their head up the backside of someone who is vile to their husband and exploits their child 🤣 she's definitely on a deleting spree as everything was still up half an hour ago !

May 22, 2024
Australia
I'm blocked after my comment asking what Sedat was going to have seeing as he didn't like Chinese . And then going 10 rounds with her delusional followers . I might also have asked why they have their head up the backside of someone who is vile to their husband and exploits their child 🤣 she's definitely on a deleting spree as everything was still up half an hour ago !
Love it!! Her followers are next level batshit.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Love it!! Her followers are next level batshit.
This is how I knew lol I liked all of meganfickfighs comments and wrote some myself that Sedation doesn’t know how to cook and that she scolded Ewa for talking with her mouth full that’s why she was saying sorry for making noise. BAM, a block 🤣 glad the comments were up for a good while though LOL

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Yet again showing her nasty side. I’m sure she was grinning when she spoke about Sedat not liking Chinese food & dishing his up. Cant believe she makes an income eating the way she does, tongue constantly in and out and letting food fall from her mouth!! I do think more and more people are clocking on to her narcissistic ways and very few adverts these days….but she has had such a busy day, she wouldn’t know the meaning of one
Can you report anyone for eating so ferel. Surely it’s a trigger for anyone with eating disorders. She’s vile and I’m sure she does it on purpose now. Saddo.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Always wondered why she peels the cucumber. She says it’s because she doesn’t have to wash it and waste a paper towel ‘wink’ so she’ll waste the peel instead.
So basically wasting the most nutritious part.
So wasteful and I bet those crusts get thrown away too.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Always wondered why she peels the cucumber. She says it’s because she doesn’t have to wash it and waste a paper towel ‘wink’ so she’ll waste the peel instead.
So basically wasting the most nutritious part.
So wasteful and I bet those crusts get thrown away too.
So many sugar treats in today’s pat lunch. Kitkat, yogurt flakes, jammy dodger, fruit shoot, grapes, the white bread. Bleeming hell