Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Nescafé gifts. The fact that she had to add more coffee kinda shows she didn’t really like it, just like last nights drink, didn’t like it.
All these freebies, she wants wants wants but really she doesn’t even like or use half the stuff she gets.

It boils me that all these free gifts could go to someone who would really fing appreciate them, and NEED them. She doesn’t need them!
These brands sending stuff to her might as well throw their money in the bin.

I’m angry at the world! I’m angry at these stupid fing brands who are so so so wasteful! 😡😡😡

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
So...about her packed lunch video.
1. Somebody asked her why she doesn't reduce the snacks and give her more sandwich...Sevdas answer was...'well because she like the snacks/treats'.... no s sherlock. It is your job as a parent to encourage her to eat main substantial food not constant junk.
2. The video cut as she put the cheese string in so betting a tenner she opened that for her as well.
3. It boils my piss that the fruit and veg sections she never ever fills up. There is always way more room I'm there for more grapes/carrots but she gets about 3 grapes in half. Ludicrous.
4. The fact she picks out the mini snacks like the cookies with her witchy fingers. If she really insists on neglecting her daughter and opening everything for her, just tip it out so she's not constantly touching the food.
5. And lastly, Ela saying she wants the 'little big things' for a snacks. That is toddler speak and it is really worrying she's had that soreen stuff everyday and still doesn't know what it is. Even if she'd have called it sweet bread or something but no... little big thing like she's 2. Dreadful parenting.

On a personal note, I've been too upset to come on this week and write as I dropped my girl off at uni at the weekend and a piece of my heart has stayed with her. I miss that girl with every piece of me. I also see the very funny and lovely Chcken Wings has sadly had a loss. I'm so sorry and sending you love for your fur baby xxxx
She’s an absolute stupid thick dickhead of a ‘mother’

I feel your pain, my son is going to uni next week and, although I’m happy for him, he’s excited, but I’m struggling with his life is going to change. Xx

Sevda, some of us have real issues!

***** edit, cos typos made me sound like Sevda!!!! That meant to say ‘how life is going to change’ 😂

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
What horrible cruel woman. She is constantly putting sedat down at every single opportunity!
Todays it’s that he doesn’t want to go shopping and lunch with her, probably because he doesn’t want to be seen in public with the. And the mess in the living room is sedat. No Sevda, no! The mess is because you house is cluttered with s and that’s your fing mess!
STOP putting your husband down all the time.
She said something yesterday too and I can’t remember what it was. Constantly having a bash at him.

Sevda it is NOT funny. It’s ABUSE!
IMG_1569.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
What horrible cruel woman. She is constantly putting sedat down at every single opportunity!
Todays it’s that he doesn’t want to go shopping and lunch with her, probably because he doesn’t want to be seen in public with the. And the mess in the living room is sedat. No Sevda, no! The mess is because you house is cluttered with s and that’s your fing mess!
She said something yesterday too and I can’t remember what it was. Constantly having a bash at him.

IMG_1569.jpeg
Looks the same when he’s in work too. Sevda you’re a t

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So...about her packed lunch video.
1. Somebody asked her why she doesn't reduce the snacks and give her more sandwich...Sevdas answer was...'well because she like the snacks/treats'.... no s sherlock. It is your job as a parent to encourage her to eat main substantial food not constant junk.
2. The video cut as she put the cheese string in so betting a tenner she opened that for her as well.
3. It boils my piss that the fruit and veg sections she never ever fills up. There is always way more room I'm there for more grapes/carrots but she gets about 3 grapes in half. Ludicrous.
4. The fact she picks out the mini snacks like the cookies with her witchy fingers. If she really insists on neglecting her daughter and opening everything for her, just tip it out so she's not constantly touching the food.
5. And lastly, Ela saying she wants the 'little big things' for a snacks. That is toddler speak and it is really worrying she's had that soreen stuff everyday and still doesn't know what it is. Even if she'd have called it sweet bread or something but no... little big thing like she's 2. Dreadful parenting.

On a personal note, I've been too upset to come on this week and write as I dropped my girl off at uni at the weekend and a piece of my heart has stayed with her. I miss that girl with every piece of me. I also see the very funny and lovely Chcken Wings has sadly had a loss. I'm so sorry and sending you love for your fur baby xxxx
Hey love ❤️ thank you
Was thinking about you the other day was going to do a post but with losing Bear,
Hope you are ok i understand about leaving a piece of your heart with you girl, you will miss her terribly, hope she is settling in and looking forward to her new chapter on which you are very much a part off, remember nice weekends away with her they are the best sending you massive 🫂 💞💞💞💕💕💕💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s an absolute stupid thick dickhead of a ‘mother’

I feel your pain, my son is going to uni next week and, although I’m happy for him, he’s excited, but I’m struggling with his life is going to change. Xx

Sevda, some of us have real issues!
Awwww ❤️ it’s real pain I no that but remember yes his life is changing but ours does as well it is hard but as him mum you have helped him get to this stage in which is such a proud feeling, knowing we have given the best start to their new chapter to do this day I still speak with so much pride about my boy going to uni 9 years later, I cried buckets especially when he wasn’t around as didn’t want to show him how upset I was, he knew thou, shame we are all over the world we could all met up, but as I have just put the weekends away going to vist are brilliant especially been included in that part of his life 💞💞💞💞💞

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I just noticed on that picture Netflix is asking if they’re still watching that programme. Doesn’t it ask that after so many hours? Does that mean they’ve had the tv on since they woke up??
I can’t think of anything worse than having the TV on in the mornings when getting ready for school/work/having breakfast all at once!
It’s just not a thing in my house, not sure about anyone else.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_1569.jpeg
Only got the fake log burner as Kuki got a real one lol 😂 it’s looks absolutely a t just slapped there ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
If that was my room I would of done a media wall and have one built in
Well she should stick it on top of the freezer behind the door 😂😂😂😂😂
How’s sedat made the mess it’s all her s crap on the side with a Turkish flag 😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry still can’t watch her yet so just reading from all of you 💕💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I just noticed on that picture Netflix is asking if they’re still watching that programme. Doesn’t it ask that after so many hours? Does that mean they’ve had the tv on since they woke up??
I can’t think of anything worse than having the TV on in the mornings when getting ready for school/work/having breakfast all at once!
It’s just not a thing in my house, not sure about anyone else.
Nope radio on even when the kids lived at home no tv in the mornings just the radio to busy rushing round getting stuff sorted etc making sure they all had healthy pack ups etc and normal everyday stuff

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_1569.jpeg
As of you would say he doesn’t want to be seen in public with her sympathy role again the poor w what a nasty sedat
I wouldn’t want to be in the same fing town as her 😂😂😂😂

KLT89. <3

Sep 11, 2024
UK

IMG_1569.jpeg
Why the hell is there a fruit bowl in the living room, on the fire place??? Someone tell me I'm not going crazy when I thought a fruit bowl was for in the kitchen. Anyone else have 1 in their living room?

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Guys, if you don’t know how to make nescafe, you have Sevda to help, you add the powder and then add some water but “ not boiling “ then you stir for 20 seconds, you can stir more if you like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is an influencer guys 🤣🤣🤣 influencer on how to make nescafe 😂

KLT89. <3

Sep 11, 2024
UK
Only got the fake log burner as Kuki got a real one lol 😂 it’s looks absolutely a t just slapped there ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
If that was my room I would of done a media wall and have one built in
Well she should stick it on top of the freezer behind the door 😂😂😂😂😂
How’s sedat made the mess it’s all her s crap on the side with a Turkish flag 😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry still can’t watch her yet so just reading from all of you 💕💕
She is probably hoping that a brand will gift her a real 1 like kuki had. All these things she says are all hints to brands. She's not daft she knows how to beg for things. She wouldn't ever pay for a real 1. Same with the kitchen and bathroom and new car. She would still have the old 1s if the brands wouldn't have offered her them

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Guys, if you don’t know how to make nescafe, you have Sevda to help, you add the powder and then add some water but “ not boiling “ then you stir for 20 seconds, you can stir more if you like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is an influencer guys 🤣🤣🤣 influencer on how to make nescafe 😂
I don’t drink Nescafé and never will now that the Sevda woman has advertised it with her disgusting slurping. Her equally disgusting father does it too, it’s not necessary and simply confirms what low class plebs they are, all of them.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
i’ve woken up to so many emails and so many tasks at work. it’s been a busy week, it’s been hard. it really pisses me off that this fat t does do all and pretends she’s busy. all you have to is make PAT lunch and walk the dog. fing b has no idea. freeloading cow

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Awwww ❤️ it’s real pain I no that but remember yes his life is changing but ours does as well it is hard but as him mum you have helped him get to this stage in which is such a proud feeling, knowing we have given the best start to their new chapter to do this day I still speak with so much pride about my boy going to uni 9 years later, I cried buckets especially when he wasn’t around as didn’t want to show him how upset I was, he knew thou, shame we are all over the world we could all met up, but as I have just put the weekends away going to vist are brilliant especially been included in that part of his life 💞💞💞💞💞
Awww. Yes it’s going to be strange as it will just me and my youngest son, he’s 15. He will probably like the attention. Plus side, no fighting to referee ! He’s going to a lovely place, Durham. I’m lucky my boyfriend lives in Darlington, 15 mins away from there so I can get to see him. Hope you are feeling a little better today x