Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Ghds are not cheap and are good, I’m still using mine and I bought it 13 years ago. She’s inventing problems to get gifted the Dyson one when she’s a simpleton who fries her hair

She actually FRIES her hair.
Her hair is already very thin from all the s box dyes.
I’m sure all she needs is a heat spray and a quick straighten, no need to keep going over the same strand!
My hair is really thick, my ghd’s have also lasted about 10 years and my hair only needs a quick straighten, that’s how good GHD’s are.
If I’m also honest, I had a Dyson blow dryer and it was horrible on my hair, so I returned it, stuck with my trusty quick dry and straighten.

I think she needs good nutrition and vitamins. And if she wants any recommendations, I can do that for her, but I want commission 😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
She actually FRIES her hair.
Her hair is already very thin from all the s box dyes.
I’m sure all she needs is a heat spray and a quick straighten, no need to keep going over the same strand!
My hair is really thick, my ghd’s have also lasted about 10 years and my hair only needs a quick straighten, that’s how good GHD’s are.
If I’m also honest, I had a Dyson blow dryer and it was horrible on my hair, so I returned it, stuck with my trusty quick dry and straighten.

I think she needs good nutrition and vitamins. And if she wants any recommendations, I can do that for her, but I want commission 😂😂😂
I bet she doesn’t use heat spray or anything like that on her hair, she did have Olaplex in her bathroom and I reckon she never uses it

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I bet she doesn’t use heat spray or anything like that on her hair, she did have Olaplex in her bathroom and I reckon she never uses it
She’s too stupid to learn how to use things properly and doesn’t use them how they should and then complains… Same with the fermomix she never uses, didn’t deserve to be gifted that when all she does is heat se up in the air fryer

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Ghds are not cheap and are good, I’m still using mine and I bought it 13 years ago. She’s inventing problems to get gifted the Dyson one when she’s a simpleton who fries her hair
No way would I want Dyson straighteners, way way overpriced, Ghd all the way. I don't even rate Dyson vacuum cleaners, had two and didn't like them, I truly believe that anyone who buys that brand is simply paying for the name.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Hippos new post gifting Doormat a new airfryer. Another Oscar worthy performance from this lot. Didn't they see fatty with a big box saying airfryer on it in the house no? Unwrapping it.. setting it up.. filming herself? "Oh what's this where did this come from" stfu you dopey bastard. This lot are fing tapped and need to remove Tiktok from their lives for their own sakes as well as the rest of us!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Hippos new post gifting Doormat a new airfryer. Another Oscar worthy performance from this lot. Didn't they see fatty with a big box saying airfryer on it in the house no? Unwrapping it.. setting it up.. filming herself? "Oh what's this where did this come from" stfu you dopey bastard. This lot are fing tapped and need to remove Tiktok from their lives for their own sakes as well as the rest of us!

….runs off to find the video so I can hate on it! 😂

Mar 2, 2024
I thought she hadn’t much money because she was budgeting her food shop 🤔

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
OMFG! She cooked ONE fish finger in the air fryer, ONE!

So her mum didn’t hear her turn it on, didn’t hear the beeps of the buttons and didn’t smell anything? Must have been too busy reading the script that they’d prepared 😂😂

But she cooked ONE fish finger, I can’t get over it. If I had made that for my mum (firstly I wouldn’t make her a child’s meal, secondly I respect my mum too much and would cook her a nice meal) but if I did hand that to her she would laugh in my face and tell me she taught me better !!!

I’m laughing so much at the PATHETIC acting in that video 😂😂😂😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

So her mum didn’t hear her turn it on, didn’t hear the beeps of the buttons and didn’t smell anything? Must have been too busy reading the script that they’d prepared 😂😂

But she cooked ONE fish finger, I can’t get over it. If I had made that for my mum (firstly I wouldn’t make her a child’s meal, secondly I respect my mum too much and would cook her a nice meal) but if I did hand that to her she would laugh in my face and tell me she taught me better !!!

You beat me to it . One fing fishfinger ! Hilarious 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024

😂😂😂😂😂 such a bunch of losers!! The one fish finger though 😂😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Part of me wants to hate watch, another part is getting second hand embarrassment without even watching it.

These people aren't well!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Pafetic in Sevda pronunciation 🤣