Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She has really annoyed me this morning,
Saying about Elas friends being "fussy" and Ela likes tomatoes etc

She hardly gives Ela fruit or vegetables. At least Elas friends can open packets, can speak properly, wear age appropriate clothing, can put a straw in a cup, play with toys for their age. The list goes on.

You're NOT top mum Begda just because bratty Ela eats a more varied diet than her friends.

My son has ARFID and mainly survives on crisps and her comment really annoyed me.

Have a pic of the ugly b 1000031343.jpg
She can STFU… I agree with the other commenter Chelseagardener who says it’s Sedat’s influence rather than Begda’s family who are all obsessed with junk and never eat veg. It doesn’t make her better than other parents and it’s ok for parents to give their kids foods they will eat if they have restrictive diets. The priority is keeping the child growing and developing. It’s like when people boast their child has an 100% attendance rate like it makes them morally superior when it’s not “wrong” to be ill. I also have to spend lots of time convincing new mums it’s ok if they can’t breastfeed and that “fed is best” as they feel like failures if they can’t because there’s so much about how you have to breastfeed or you’re a bad mum.

So please don’t let Begda’s idiotic comments get to you, she’s an idiot and you’re doing great looking after your child and keeping them fed and looked after.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She didn’t read the bwief or the instructions before she started her advert poor confused trollop, apparently it has free hour/s charging life.
Not sure if that’s actually a ‘free’ hour or if she means THree hours of charging life 😂😂😂
Dim bint!

And the mum! LOLLLLL gormless useless woman standing in the back! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_0465.png
    IMG_0465.png
    567.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0466.png
    IMG_0466.png
    366.9 KB · Views: 18

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oh fing hell are we being treated today from these gormless morons or what! 😂😂 Did they have another meeting of minds and decide that they all now need to feature dopey doormat in everything? Because that's really going to make us all go out and buy this tat isn't it 😂 Her standing there thinking she's something off QVC holding the speaker with absolutely zero behind the eyes pissing myself 😂😂 oh man this family are an absolute s show! 😂😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Oh fing hell are we being treated today from these gormless morons or what! 😂😂 Did they have another meeting of minds and decide that they all now need to feature dopey doormat in everything? Because that's really going to make us all go out and buy this tat isn't it 😂 Her standing there thinking she's something off QVC holding the speaker with absolutely zero behind the eyes pissing myself 😂😂 oh man this family are an absolute s show! 😂😂

QVC! That’s the one!! Couldn’t put my finger on it 😂😂😂😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Also. Was this bit rehearsed the way Beggy says she's not going to sing and then looks at dopey to come in and waits for her to say she's not either?! I tell you something their creativity level is off the scale 😂😂 someone needs to snap up these geniuses!! They honestly have made my day today with that one fish finger and dopey the dolly bird gormlessly staring into my soul 😂😂

Attachments

• VID_20240604_132300~2.mp4
    4.1 MB

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Also. Was this bit rehearsed the way Beggy says she's not going to sing and then looks at dopey to come in and waits for her to say she's not either?! I tell you something their creativity level is off the scale 😂😂 someone needs to snap up these geniuses!! They honestly have made my day today with that one fish finger and dopey the dolly bird gormlessly staring into my soul 😂😂

LOLLL they can’t even get the rehearsed bit right!

Mar 2, 2024
Pamela and Julian…. If you know you know

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
OH GOOD LORD!! I cannot believe what I just watched!!! Sevda and her gormless Mum trying to sell a TikTok child karaoke toy! I KEPT THINKING THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE!!! Firstly, Sevda’s Mum!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 She’s stood in the background with her badger stripe roots, looking haggard with the most gormless facial expression on her! Almost scary!!! Then, Sevda!!! What on earth!! She’s in a dress that looks straight out of the 1950’s/1960’s !!!! AND she’s not really sure how it works…she’s kind of reading the box as she goes along. She then says “FREE” instead of “THREE”, making her sound completely thick! BUT THE WORST OF IT ALL IS THE MICROPHONE DIDN’T WORK! Sevda pulled it down too low, so it was half working to begin with…and then went quiet…and when Sevda’s mum used it…..it didn’t work at all! Plus, neither of them did a quick sing a long or sounded happy & fun!!! They looked utterly pathetic!!!! Hardly inspiring at all!!! Ladies, you are TERRIBLE when it comes to adverts!!!!! 😂😂😂 How sad that Sevda is now surviving by trying to flog TikTok crappy things! Sign to MOVE ON Sevda! You look haggard yourself and hardly a fun, on-trend person to inspire young girls!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited: