Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I didn't know much about Aimee until I came over here. Went down a bit of a rabbit hole with her and quickly realised how fing annoying she is. I had to stop for my own sanity because my mental health can't cope with any more morons like this bunch of thick dopey inbreds.

I didn’t know about her till I came here either.
I felt like when I went to look, there was too much to understand / I was behind on her life so I didn’t bother watching anything more than just recent videos. What I did realise is that she got on my fing nerves and is just a basic chav.
Would someone like to give me a quick rundown on her life?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I didn't know much about Aimee until I came over here. Went down a bit of a rabbit hole with her and quickly realised how fing annoying she is. I had to stop for my own sanity because my mental health can't cope with any more morons like this bunch of thick dopey inbreds.
Me too ! Got lost down the rabbit hole early hours of one morning when I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep . Her Tattle and thread on here has me howling- I've never seen threads move so fast ! Oh and the Becki Jones one as well!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I felt like when I went to look, there was too much to understand / I was behind on her life so I didn’t bother watching anything more than just recent videos. What I did realise is that she got on my fing nerves and is just a basic chav.
Go onto Tattle Tiktokers and find her thread - thissinglemama- there's actually a Wiki for her ! That will provide everything you need to know 🤣

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
If you go on her tattle there is a wiki page at the top. Will tell you everything ya need to know! But basically she is meant to be a relatable single mama🙄 she is far from that! She cannot parent, is a narcissist and liar. She said she suffers with anxiety that bad that she can pass out. So someone reported her to to dvla😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Me too ! Got lost down the rabbit hole early hours of one morning when I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep . Her Tattle and thread on here has me howling- I've never seen threads move so fast ! Oh and the Becki Jones one as well!

Oh gosh, I spent a few sleepless nights last week on begdas page, hours and hours watching her pre 2023 videos and laughing at her. Taking it all in.
I have a feeling this week’s sleepless nights might be spent on Aimee’s page 😂

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
She has really annoyed me this morning,
Saying about Elas friends being "fussy" and Ela likes tomatoes etc

She hardly gives Ela fruit or vegetables. At least Elas friends can open packets, can speak properly, wear age appropriate clothing, can put a straw in a cup, play with toys for their age. The list goes on.

You're NOT top mum Begda just because bratty Ela eats a more varied diet than her friends.

My son has ARFID and mainly survives on crisps and her comment really annoyed me.

Have a pic of the ugly b 1000031343.jpg

Mar 2, 2024

She hardly gives Ela fruit or vegetables. At least Elas friends can open packets, can speak properly, wear age appropriate clothing, can put a straw in a cup, play with toys for their age. The list goes on.

You're NOT top mum Begda just because bratty Ela eats a more varied diet than her friends.

My son has ARFID and mainly survives on crisps and her comment really annoyed me.
Especially when you consider, Ela eating veg is most likely influence from Sedat. It's not from Sevda or that side of the family, look how they eat and they can't seriously suggest any one of them has encouraged a healthy diet.

Not that he's father of the year, but I'm assuming when he used to be allowed to look after his own child after school that that's where he would give her cucumber to snack on instead of cheese strings and biscuits.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Oh my god these ads they keep doing. So cringe. TikTok shop products. Things must be slow for Beg.
Oh lord - I've just watched it ! If you're going to try and flog some tat from Tiktok - at least make sure you are familiar with the product - instead of having to stop and keep referring back to the box if you're not sure 😉. And the mother standing there gormless waving it around.🤣🤣 Screenshot_20240604_123256_TikTok.jpg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Have a pic of the ugly b 1000031343.jpg
She’s so bitchy… This is what she says on camera… Imagine how much se she says about them behind their backs in private. One of those gossipy mums who’s always talking 🙄 No wonder she’s obsessed with the evil eye considering she IS the problem gossip who is jealous of everyone 🧿

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh lord - I've just watched it ! If you're going to try and flog some tat from Tiktok - at least make sure you are familiar with the product - instead of having to stop and keep referring back to the box if you're not sure 😉. And the mother standing there gormless waving it around.🤣🤣 Screenshot_20240604_123256_TikTok.jpg
This is her job and she can’t even be bothered to do it properly… Half assed ad where she doesn’t even understand how the product works 🥴