Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
seagull please swap lives with me for one day, let’s do a freaky friday. i’d love you to see what a full day of work looks like on top of trying to care for yourself and everyone else. filming a short ad which is RUBBISH - like you didn’t put any research or creativity into it - and getting a laptop out is NOT WORK. walking your dog is NOT WORK. making dinner for your family when you don’t even HAVE a full time job is NOT WORK. god she’s really annoyed me with her woe is me crap. how can people not see how much of a narcissist she is?
👏🏻👏🏻 SPOT ON.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She reckons she's lost half a stone " walking everywhere " do off Sevda - we've all your fat nappy arse and spare tyre increasing... I think she's miscalculated her maffs as she's fick.. and she's put half a stone ON !
🤣🤣🤣. The amount of comments she deletes and blocks there is no way she does that much walking. she isn’t slim. like you say she’s put weight on Round her nappy arse. 🙈. she Only likes showing her tortoise neck and stiff shoulders to look skinny.

Mar 2, 2024
FFS it really doesn't stop with her does it!! She'd have a better job selling that tat saying it can be used for the whole families sunglasses not 5 pairs of her own. Me me me me me. I have never seen anyone rip food apart like she did this morning literally pulling that bread with the fork like animals out in the wild do with their mouths. The state of it on the plate by the end. She really has no class or decorum when it comes to food (or anything for that matter). As for the socks... seriously?!! I have no words.

On a lighter note I can't wait for the next ad from any of them featuring the doormat! God did they give me some laughs yesterday 😂😂😂
She is trashy, everything about her scream uneducated trash. Speaking, dressing, manners, hygiene TRASH!

Mar 8, 2024
No need for the sheer size of them forkfuls she is shoving in her gob! Has to give a run down by hours of her day to sound busy and like she doesn’t stop. She always says she doesn’t stop. You are so bloody boring sevda! No one give a fing hairy turd you’re busy! Just get on with it like we all do. Ya day isn’t busy btw it’s what people who work do on their days off. Ya dozy cow. And also please stop fing eating the way you do. It’s vile!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Please someone tell me....WHY???? Why the do would you film yourself like this?? Why do they think this is ok?? A bit pointless covering your mouth when we've just seen that. fing tank. They do my head in I tell you vile pigs the lot of them.

Attachments

• VID_20240605_193838~2.mp4
    4.3 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Please someone tell me....WHY???? Why the do would you film yourself like this?? Why do they think this is ok?? A bit pointless covering your mouth when we've just seen that. fing tank. They do my head in I tell you vile pigs the lot of them.
No absolutely fing not. No fing need for this. Like pigs in a trough! Her and sevda eat so disgusting. Using their hand for no reason at all! fing winds me up no end

Mar 8, 2024
The revolting camel fills her mouth with as much food as possible, chews eight times max and has to force a noisy swallow ready to shove more in! I’ve never heard anything like it in my life. 🤢
She chews massive amounts in a few bites to shovel more in and to keep talking. Honestly never seen anything like it or heard anything like it either