Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
she looks disgusting as ever in her eat with me, it’s just the same thing over and over again, and this is content? the same revolting unhinged bite of food, the tongue, the “mmm-mmMm” all so predictable too.

what gets me is she says in her dish up video “i hope ewe all have a nice dinner woteva ur havin speak to you soon” then she’s immediately fiwmin and subjecting us to her eat with me. saying the same thing again. you know you can skip a few here and there, begda? give it a rest and have dinner with your husband like a normal person ffs so bloody weird

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I need her to give it a rest with the bright/ multicoloured nail art where no two nails are the same design … they clash with everything she wears and they look tasteless
It's 10 year old girl nail art ! . My 14 year old has her nails done if its a super long break away from school as she's not allowed them at school , so I'll treat her during school holidays . I showed her several of Sevdas previous " nail art " .. she laughed and said something inappropriate, which a 14 year old really shouldn't be saying 🤭. It's the evil eye ones which are the worst!

Mar 2, 2024
She needs to shove that broom up her own ass and stop worrying about everyone else… in the meantime she needs to spend one fing day in the real world and see how tired she is then! Also 7pm and she is going to fold the washing, take the dog out, do the dishwasher and then reading with Ewa.. my son is the same age and his bedtime routine starts at 7pm so we can have a good read. What time does this kid go to bed!!!

Mar 2, 2024
Hate the way she circles her fork around her food, not once but she does it lots of times. Wonder what ad she’s filming that takes 3 hours and more filming tomorrow.
Yes!! That’s what I was talking about earlier. I feel like it’s a relatively new thing she’s doing? Very pronounced in tonight’s EWM. I just want to slap it out of her hand. Wonder if it’s something she’s copied from Kuki (along with the head wobble).

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Calling that rotten looking cypriot sausage “pastirma” a delicious turkish meat is a crime, shes not even a true turk yet always tries to steal their foods/culture etc. The only ones turkish in that family is Sedats side.
Her & her family are a bunch of weirdos tbh, I dont mind Sedat/Kuki and their family bc they all seem normal, albeit Sedat seems like he may have some sort of mental issues I dont get the vibe hes malicious just very sub to Begda & her controlling ways.

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
What on earth is this I just found ? A video devoted to a cwoss trainer ? 🤣🤣. What did happen to the cwoss trainer ? ( excuse the random WhatsApp message popping up halfway through the screen recording 😆)
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240605_163901_TikTok.mp4
Omg ive only been following her videos for a few months, didnt realize she was this ridiculous 🤣 who films & edits a video for a exercise machine like its a fancam? 😭 seems shes always been unhinged…

May 22, 2024
Australia
She’s actually enraged me the last couple of days. What a narcissistic, entitled, over indulged pathetic excuse for a human. You are a terrible wife, mother, friend, daughter, cook and most of all influencer. You are living in a fantasy world but you have been for quite some time. You are terrible in front of the cameras, you can’t act at all and all you do is come across and boring and awkward.

You are controlling and have roped in all of your family to do TikTok for your benefit, not anyone else’s.

Your lazy, pathetic husband wants nothing to do with you and as soon as Ewa is old enough you will exploit her as well because it’s already starting to happen.

You have no idea what hard work is, but then I think your whole family don’t either. If you feel you’ve missed out on your life, go play it out somewhere else and not on TikTok.

I hope someone takes you down Beg sooner rather than later. I hope your “income” complete dries up and you will have to go back to the pharmacy full time.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She needs to shove that broom up her own ass and stop worrying about everyone else… in the meantime she needs to spend one fing day in the real world and see how tired she is then! Also 7pm and she is going to fold the washing, take the dog out, do the dishwasher and then reading with Ewa.. my son is the same age and his bedtime routine starts at 7pm so we can have a good read. What time does this kid go to bed!!!
It appears most of the time, her daughter goes to bed at least after 8:30pm on school nights..often much later. Sevda has zero interest in Ela’s health, education or mental well being.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
I hate when she says “Oh, this is so lovely… absolutely delicious guys“ while making the weirdest faces and inhaling her dinna. Can you imagine eating dinner alone while talking to your phone with a ring light set up. Everyday. When it’s your own cooking? I could never alone and I could never on camera.
What’s the broom comment about?