Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Please someone tell me....WHY???? Why the do would you film yourself like this?? Why do they think this is ok?? A bit pointless covering your mouth when we've just seen that. fing tank. They do my head in I tell you vile pigs the lot of them.
I cannot understand how this whole family think this is ok?!!! They all eat like feral cavemen! At least it’s out there that this family eat like this! 🤣 Word has got round - that there is a whole family who all do TikTok eat with me’s - parents and 2 adult girls that eat like wild animals, stuffing huge mouthfuls down their throats with groaning and cow noises and tongues coming out.

This is Sevda and her family!!! 🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
All they did was ask her if he cooks, why did she have to go on to say she does EVERYTHING??
She’s actually making her husband look bad and herself stupid by telling us everything she does.
We all do everything round here but you don’t see me reeling off a list of what I do!!?

Attachments

• IMG_0481.png
    IMG_0481.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 52

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
her gewd mawgning video. she even opens up the fruit shoot for the child then re-closes it and puts it in the lunch box.

she’ll do anything and everything BUT promote her child to be independent and wtf was with the “you’re ok eating cherries at home but that’s because you’re with mummy aren’t you” munchausen by proxy b. she’s really wound me up this morning!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
All they did was ask her if he cooks, why did she have to go on to say she does EVERYTHING??
She’s actually making her husband look bad and herself stupid by telling us everything she does.
We all do everything round here but you don’t see me reeling off a list of what I do!!?
True narcissist! Why the hell does she think she goes above and beyond? It’s a NORMAL day for most of us as well as holding a job. You couldn’t even do your own garden- pulling weeds out takes few seconds. Just admit you are LAZY. All you care about is food, food , food that enters your feral big fat granny gob!