Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
How many times did she wipe her face with her hand in that ewm this evening.
Ew ew ew. Use a tissue you fing tramp. Dirty rat bag cow she is, she’s so disgusting, no wonder everyone hates her. Tramp bag.
She’s the kind of person who wipes their arse and doesn’t wash their hands.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Thought I’d add her latest under lips clearing session 😂🤮🤮 My Mum saw the picture and asked “Who is HE?” So many people now say Sevda is looking more and more like a man in the face. It’s amazing how much her face and body have changed in the last few years! She looks terrible today. Her eyes all bloodshot and her skin looks greasy today more than ever. Probably because if you watch her eat the burger, she, as always, used her fingers and hand to wipe her mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also, what grown man takes sweets and aftershave to friends?! Isn’t that belittling Sedat? Maybe he likes to take sweeties & aftershave to his friends, bless him. I’m sure Sevda will pack his whole suitcase…not just the sweets. He’s not capable. I don’t mean that in a mocking way. Sedat is not mentally able I don’t think, to do many normal tasks, hence he just likes to lay on the settee.
She's just a dirty disgusting pig .. she has no shame about her eating habits, which are getting worse
And she wonders why she gets twolled ?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Why is her mouth like this? It’s getting worse, like when people get very old….her chin and lips area.

Attachments

• IMG_0501.png
    IMG_0501.png
    447.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0502.png
    IMG_0502.png
    541.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0503.png
    IMG_0503.png
    487 KB · Views: 28

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
My names Sevda and I’m a fat fing pig.

The amount of mayo on her plate and on that chip, it makes me feel sick looking at it.

Sevda special pics from the ewm, she really is a greedy fing pig.

Thrush tongue makes many appearances today as does her cats arse mouth.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.png
    IMG_0504.png
    409.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0505.png
    IMG_0505.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0506.png
    IMG_0506.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0507.png
    IMG_0507.png
    386.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0508.png
    IMG_0508.png
    409.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0509.png
    IMG_0509.png
    411.4 KB · Views: 26

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She’s getting slaughtered with her mmmmmms. i cannot watch it, just go to the comments. Can’t bear her.Why can’t she see that it’s not normal. She dosent reply as her army does it for her which is more embarrassing. Glad her followers are seeing through her And sick to death of her making sexual noises,over acting over her sty dinner. ugly woman.

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
She’s getting slaughtered with her mmmmmms. i cannot watch it, just go to the comments. Can’t bear her.Why can’t she see that it’s not normal. She dosent reply as her army does it for her which is more embarrassing. Glad her followers are seeing through her And sick to death of her making sexual noises,over acting over her sty dinner. ugly woman.
When she dunked the frozen chip in mayonnaise and wrinkled her face and mmmmm’d tonight I honestly considered blocking her. It’s a McCain chip. Get a grip , so false and fake !! Worst gcse acting I’ve ever seen
Mmmmmmm 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
A plonker then puts” oh yeah I always say mmmm yummy”
I doubt they make sexual noises like her. Yeah we all say it but then that’s it, you don’t keep doing it With every bite. She thinks she’s an icon in her care home. She will do it even more now instead of taking advise from her followers to tone down her feral habits.

Mar 2, 2024
Someone commented on her EWM that she looked tired and one of her mi ions get straight too it sayings it’s a sign she had a fun and busy day doing something with her family.. these people are delusional!! She was hungover after getting pissed and ignoring her family! These people can’t be real - it has to be her being delusion and responding on a fake account .another minion saying it’s normal to moooo like that - not in my fing household it’s not! Might say yum, that’s nice but don’t continue to mooo over a frozen fing chip

Mar 2, 2024
I think the wording of this shows she is a narc and also has no consideration for Sedat… it was “my” wedding - not “our” wedding.. also her explanation as to why he is going to turkey instead makes no sense at all… they were just in turkey and didn’t see his parents at all but now seeing his parents is more important than going to Cyprus. But he is also going to turkey and not staying with them the whole time.. my job is a job where I have to prove if people are lying and I can tell BS when there is BS and this is total BS! It has to be some kind of passport issue or not wanting him to be in the house alone (which is consistent with him being babysat when he is home alone)

Apr 15, 2024
England
Lmao how condescending is she in her reply to that comment about why she’s not going to Turkey with Sedat. And you know she has to reply to the comment because of the people saying she thinks she’s too good for his parents etc.

She’ll be going to see her muvver-in-law and favver-in-law during the winter mumfs.
She was so patronising. She thinks we’re all as thick as her

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah according to the way she told it before, it wasn’t his idea to go to Turkey to see his parents. She was doing the Cyprus trip and he wasn’t going. Next thing we know, she claimed she booked a ticket for him (as a surprise) to go see his parents during that same time. She probably didn’t want him home alone while she was gone. Usually, her parents would babysit him but with her whole family gone, she decided to have his parents babysit him instead. This “lads holiday” angle is a new one - I don’t recall her mentioning that when she booked his ticket.

May 22, 2024
Australia
She’s absolutely loving the attention in her latest video about the twolls from her followers. Can see it in her eyes. Her followers are so incredibly dumb.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Yeah according to the way she told it before, it wasn’t his idea to go to Turkey to see his parents. She was doing the Cyprus trip and he wasn’t going. Next thing we know, she claimed she booked a ticket for him (as a surprise) to go see his parents during that same time. She probably didn’t want him home alone while she was gone. Usually, her parents would babysit him but with her whole family gone, she decided to have his parents babysit him instead. This “lads holiday” angle is a new one - I don’t recall her mentioning that when she booked his ticket.
She couldn’t cope with Sedat going to the 18+ area at the resort she was staying at recently.