Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She never changed her dirty shirt either.
I noticed that too. After saying so many times she was going to change it. She’s has it on all day.
Although it doesn’t surprise me, she keeps the same clothes on from 7am till bedtime, the clothes she does the school run in, walk Wocco in, does the cooking and cleaning in.
She’s a tramp. And I bet she stinks

Mar 8, 2024
I noticed that too. After saying so many times she was going to change it. She’s has it on all day.
Although it doesn’t surprise me, she keeps the same clothes on from 7am till bedtime, the clothes she does the school run in, walk Wocco in, does the cooking and cleaning in.
I don’t know how she does this every day. She’s dressed by 7am and the clothes are still in 12/13 hours later. Dirty cow.

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda changing the narrative again. For the longest time, she was always transparent that they do NOT eat as a family. For a number of reasons including different work schedules, eating habits, Sedat liking to watch TV when he eats and she wanted to film for TikTok. Now lately, she tries to make out that they do eat as a family and that she’s respectful of that time together 🙄 Come the do on, Sev. OG followers know this simply isn’t true.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Those fanny eyes.
IMG_8223.jpeg
They are just awful. Really terrible. AND yet you would think she would get some decent sleep each night to at least help maybe a little…instead of madly deleting comments and blocking people who maybe suggesting another way to cook something or have another opinion on something. Sevda cannot handle that.. It’s too much for her…only SHE can be right and only her opinion can be expressed. She’s absolutely not suited for social media!

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I think she wears that mooselover one piece thingy underneath and ties her shirts in the front. Crotch must smell in those mooselovers or whatever it’s called gross

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda changing the narrative again. For the longest time, she was always transparent that they do NOT eat as a family. For a number of reasons including different work schedules, eating habits, Sedat liking to watch TV when he eats and she wanted to film for TikTok. Now lately, she tries to make out that they do eat as a family and that she’s respectful of that time together 🙄 Come the do on, Sev. OG followers know this simply isn’t true.
LMAO “respectful” of that time together being her yamming junk down her gullet in front of a ring light whilst talking to her phone and ignoring her daughter and husband in the background… Who is she kidding? She puts everything on camera and doesn’t respect her family’s privacy at all.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The justification! She’s defo been reading on here about her filming adds and how little effort she puts into them or how long they take to be approved.
Sevda your ads are s, let’s face it, you’ve never worked with these brands ever again because THEY DIDNT PICK YOU AGAIN after seeing the state of the s that you create.

Attachments

• IMG_0519.png
    IMG_0519.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 34

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The justification! She’s defo been reading on here about her filming adds and how little effort she puts into them or how long they take to be approved.
Sevda your ads are s, let’s face it, you’ve never worked with these brands ever again because THEY DIDNT PICK YOU AGAIN after seeing the state of the s that you create.
LMAO, we’ve been told by people on here and Reddit what brands really think of this bint 🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
And what was that all about her getting food today for an early farvers day for sedat because they’re not going to be here.
Ewa in the background knowing nothing about it! Considering it was supposed to be family farvers day 😂
Made up bullshit. She doesn’t care at all, she just wanted food. Pasta for lunch and pasta for dinner…..seems like too much pasta to me!

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Why isn't Sedat going to Cyprus with them, she's probably said something about it and I have missed it? And why does she always seem to get away with taking Ela out of school AGAIN?. And why the bloody hell has she had a bag on all weekend..... moody cow.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Why isn't Sedat going to Cyprus with them, she's probably said something about it and I have missed it? And why does she always seem to get away with taking Ela out of school AGAIN?. And why the bloody hell has she had a bag on all weekend..... moody cow.

She said today that she gets more holidays than sedat, because she does adverts and sociaw media she can take time off and I think they’re going for two weeks?
Sedat doesn’t get as much time off so while she is away he is going on a lads holiday.
Doesn’t really make any sense, he could go to Cyprus for a week and come home early.
It’s all bullshit.

And don’t get me started on was taking time off school, she’s been out of school more than in school this year. No wonder she’s struggling with maths, and struggling to grow up. That woman has no care whatsoever for her child growth.