Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
She’s so awkward in these videos. I couldn’t imagine sitting at the table and someone sitting filming themselves eating and talking 😂 she can’t help but talk with her gob full.
Absolutely no need to say sauce that way. It has to be put on. Her eating habits are vile. Getting worse by the day. Don’t know how sedat can eat in her company. I’d have told her to do off

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Where are they going to eat? The state of that kitchen, it’s a tip! Triggering my anxiety. How do you cook in a messy kitchen like that with clothes everywhere???
The clothes must smell surely?

Attachments

• IMG_0541.png
    IMG_0541.png
    350.2 KB · Views: 46

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Her gut must be a mess with all the sauce and acidic pickled things she eats. not to mention the alcohol.

she said in her WIEIAD that her and Sedat went to lunch since they won't see each other for a while -- then PUT THE PHONE DOWN and ENJOY time with your husband, oh wait, there's no real love there eh

Mar 2, 2024
Mine came across my fyp (who know why, I literally never watch her videos). Anyway, she’s having subway at the parent’s place. And Sevda and Sedat also had subway. That can’t be coincidence. Is Sevda that much of a copycat?!?! You often hear her saying she saw so and so eating such and such and so she’s having it today because she “fancies” it.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Mine came across my fyp (who know why, I literally never watch her videos). Anyway, she’s having subway at the parent’s place. And Sevda and Sedat also had subway. That can’t be coincidence. Is Sevda that much of a copycat?!?! You often hear her saying she saw so and so eating such and such and so she’s having it today because she “fancies” it.
She's full of s ! Are this lot of cretins on the beg for a Subway deal?

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
💯 sure Sevda’s Mum came over to Sevda’s to HELP HER PACK! Sevda won’t want everyone to know that this time, since last year when she mentioned it and she had all the comeback 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂 Honestly, that mother (badger stripe hair) would run over to wipe her girls ass’s if they asked!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Mine said she told sev earlier in the day that she really fancied a Subway and will get one so sev probably copied her and got it too. She really is a copycat