Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Haha snap, I took a screenshot of this too! What a tramp! Also who cooks with their jackets and clothes in the kitchen?! Dirty b!
Clothes will stink! It's on the same level as when you see people cooking and eating dinner in their pyjamas ( Begda, Becki Jones and Aimee are all guilty of this ! ) I can't fathom going to bed in something that reeks of cooking smells! 🤢

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I haven’t watched last nights videos but want to comment on how she looks at sedat lovingly? She only ever looks up at him as if she’s about to stab him with a knife if he doesn’t say something nice to her/about her/or a thank you or something anything complimentary. Her big beedy eyes and that b face look, that’s not lovingly, that’s a horrible stare she does.
She does not love him, there is no affection there whatsoever and whenever there is a hug it looks so bloody awkward!
Me and my husband aren’t touchy feely (he is I’m not!) but there is a loving connection (even after 18years of marriage!) and you can see it and feel it. With them, it’s dead and I don’t think it was ever alive!
Remember when she forgot she or Kuki was filming and shouted at Sedat when he took Kuki’s drink to take the cap off… Yeah that’s the real Sevda and how she treats Sedat

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
In her EWM video tonight people commented that she looks at him so lovingly, I think she looks confused and trying desperately to get him to respond.
It’s all a game. I’ve noticed it too…looking at him what might be confused as ‘lovingly’…with a soft wink too ..but it’s false because it’s more like her signalling with her beady frog eyes portraying “speak up, pretend you are interested!”. It’s because she reads here, knows she’s been getting comments about Sedat not coming on holiday with the rest of them all and being with his parents/friends instead and she’s trying to portray they love each other… because we all know she is perfectly happy to go on holiday without him. She always appears 100% more happier when on holiday without Sedat. She forgets all the intelligent people see straight through her games. She also knows from reading here that people are onto the fact that Sedat cannot seem to engage in conversation with Sevda at all and so …all of a sudden, hey-ho, she’s trying to get him to do that yesterday. It was failing miserably, hence her giving him her frog eyed beady look to try to get him to talk more…but he didn’t. He just answered her question and then went quiet. She should leave him alone and stop trying to get him to talk. We all know he does not want that pressure. Even when she manages to squeeze a few more words from him, from time to time it’s so false! He clearly has mental/learning disabilities of some significant measure. Leave the man alone! She knows we can all see her marriage is dead. It’s just a sad, strange set up of convenience. The only time Sedat looks really happy is when he’s with his sister or in Turkey with his parents and been out with his friends there.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Remember when she forgot she or Kuki was filming and shouted at Sedat when he took Kuki’s drink to take the cap off… Yeah that’s the real Sevda and how she treats Sedat
So true. The looks she gives him are loaded with “say what I want you to say!” Such a loveless relationship. I can’t imagine living year after year like that. What will they do when Ela has grown up and her parents are very old and cannot help her pack a suitcase or be her main source of company?! Sevda and Sedat really will be faced with more and more of a miserable existence together.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Begda you won’t be moving unless your new house is gifted to you or at the hard work and expense of others. But you actually look like you’re going to work at the pharmacy today. You vapid bint.

You shouldn’t be gloating to your followers either. Most of them probably can’t afford a house to live in or the beige food you eat. Arsehole.

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Clothes will stink! It's on the same level as when you see people cooking and eating dinner in their pyjamas ( Begda, Becki Jones and Aimee are all guilty of this ! ) I can't fathom going to bed in something that reeks of cooking smells! 🤢

You missed out the scruffy, diabolical obstacle who calls herself Nannabea, she does all the above AND her weekly clean in them!! In her own words, she only gets dressed if she's going out. If ever there was a real life Waynetta Slob, it's Nannabea.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’m catching up on her videos since last night:

The EWM

- elas “oh my gahh I just love it” why is she talking like that??
- taaa taaaaa sawce
- spinning her fork around like a 1 year old
- she’s toned it down and ‘acting’ all sweet towards sedat
- the taaa taaaa sawce is ‘stunning’ no it’s not, it’s not stunning shut up
- why does she lick the empty fork, she’s constantly shoving that empty fork into her mouth!
- elas mmmmmmm is GROSS AND RUDE! If anyone made that sound at my dinner table I would throw them out of the house!
- she’s making a point of the school dinners chips cheese and beans not being very healthy, I’m sorry Sevda, do you not watch your videos and see how UNHEALTHY every single meal you eat and feed your family is????
- those big scary beedy eyes looking at sedat, would put me off my food if I was him, although he’s already probably put off the meal that she’s put in front of him, a 3 year olds dinner, I would never feed my husband that!
- why is she pretending like they’re this happy family? Having dinner together and chatting? It’s just so false and forced and done for the camera. What stupid chat they’re having because she’s been reading here about no family time, it’s all fake! Her pretending to be all nicely nicey, she’s an evil witch.

Mar 8, 2024
Saw her video say it’s a long one. Absolutely couldn’t be arsed listening to her she’s so boring. What she waffling on about? Didn’t like the caramel sawwwwccceeee but proceeded to keep fing eating it. No offence to anyone who does, but talking home your almost eaten subway for you kid is stingey beyond belief. If it was a full half a butty fair enough but she said she couldn’t eat it all but ate most of it so I bet there was not much left for ewa. She’s so tight and hates to waste anything. I still can’t get over her freezing her cooked Christmas Turkey. Again sorry to anyone who does this. I’ve never ever heard of anyone doing it so it just fing astounds me

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Saw her video say it’s a long one. Absolutely couldn’t be arsed listening to her she’s so boring. What she waffling on about? Didn’t like the caramel sawwwwccceeee but proceeded to keep fing eating it. No offence to anyone who does, but talking home your almost eaten subway for you kid is stingey beyond belief. If it was a full half a butty fair enough but she said she couldn’t eat it all but ate most of it so I bet there was not much left for ewa. She’s so tight and hates to waste anything. I still can’t get over her freezing her cooked Christmas Turkey. Again sorry to anyone who does this. I’ve never ever heard of anyone doing it so it just fing astounds me
I wanted to say the same about taking home a few bites of a subway. I’d take half if it wasn’t already bitten into but I’d never take the leftovers like that. It’s quite an insult and even if it’s for a child, I still wouldn’t! Especially after she’s touched it and handled it and picked at it like she does. Gross

Mar 2, 2024
I wanted to say the same about taking home a few bites of a subway. I’d take half if it wasn’t already bitten into but I’d never take the leftovers like that. It’s quite an insult and even if it’s for a child, I still wouldn’t! Especially after she’s touched it and handled it and picked at it like she does. Gross
Why didn’t see just buy Ela a subway to take home, it was same with the jacket potato…. She’s a dirty tight b