Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Right I’m sorry but I’m going to have to say this.

What the hell is wrong with this family?
Can you imagine going round to their house.
The dads in the conservatory filming himself eat. The sisters in the cupboard it seems filming herself eat. Sevda is filming herself eat. Ela is on her iPad with her headphones in. Sedat just wants to eat his food in peace.

They are all eating while watching themselves on their phones, talking to no one at the other end.
They’ve got seriously mental issues. It’s not normal!

What a horrible family to be around. Everyone is going to be talking the piss out of them on holiday, all filming themselves shove as much food into their massive gobs as they can.

They’re all fat, overweight and unhealthy. They get excited to see a slice of pizza like they’ve been starved for weeks.
The way they all touch their food is gross!

I’m surprised they still have followers. It knocks me sick that people can be like this.
‘The Sisters in the cupboard it seems filming herself eat’ 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

So true! Everything you say! 🤣😂

They are very quickly becoming more and more known on social media and across brands as the strangest family on TikTok! 😂🤣 I knew this would happen when the dad and the sister started doing their TikTok’s ! 😂🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Did I hear Sevda voice in the dad’s post where he’s showing all the food.
I’m sure that was her voice saying ‘and lots of saaawwccee’ but then later on sounds like mine.
Something isn’t quite adding up.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I think on holiday she will act like the is a celebrity- she will be showing off, she will be in charge! It’s gonna be a rough 2 weeks for us twolls 🤦🏼‍♀️
There's certainly going to be enough to twoll on that's for sure 😂 14 days of 3 x 3 meals a day (plus snacks in between no doubt) of these feral animals shovelling in s from the all inclusive. Make sure you all have your Weetabix every morning twolls (not you Sevda) we've got to be prepared for the 100+ posts coming our way 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
I think on holiday she will act like the is a celebrity- she will be showing off, she will be in charge! It’s gonna be a rough 2 weeks for us twolls 🤦🏼‍♀️
Part of me thinks to take a sevda and Co break for a while, the other part is looking forward to them embarrassing themselves eating like feral animals in public and thinking they're celebs!

Mar 2, 2024
There's certainly going to be enough to twoll on that's for sure 😂 14 days of 3 x 3 meals a day (plus snacks in between no doubt) of these feral animals shovelling in s from the all inclusive. Make sure you all have your Weetabix every morning twolls (not you Sevda) we've got to be prepared for the 100+ posts coming our way 😂😂
I’m here for it 😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Who here thinks Begda owns Koala Gwill? I think it’s her place that’s she’s plugging maybe that’s why she put her hand over the logo on Sedations jumper because he was helping out cutting the salad and she doesn’t seem to post much on Fridays like she used to 🤔
I doubt she “owns” it, but more so very good friends with the people who do. And they both worked out an agreement where she gets free food in exchange for posting them on her social media to drum up business.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Do they actually have family to visit with in Cyprus? Or they’re just going to an all inclusive to stuff their faces for two weeks?
Apparently going to visit family and see her nans grave.
She’s never been to Cyprus before from what I remember her saying.
It’s just an excuse to go on holiday and get pissed every night. And get some content that’s not her usual dim kitchen.