Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
I've recently had to have an attendance meeting at my sons school because his attendance has really gone down because he has an illness. School was saying they like to think they local authority won't fine me because he has a genuine reason.
Then you have the likes of Begda. Taking her kid out continuously for s holidays.

And yea she gets fined but that's all. She needs pulling in that school and being told.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
The skanky Tramp has the same blouse on that she had on in this morning breakfast post... imagine sitting next to that on the plane... mooing an wobbling her head wafting her smelly armpits all over you... or sitting next to Lips Smacking Sally... or worse the wobbly Tooth crotch goblin saying this is Soooooooooo Gahhhhhhd and talking gibberish... urghhh... I am glad to be staying in the damp UK!!

This will be the whole family at breakfast/Lunch/dinner.. :ROFLMAO:
Chocolate Yes GIF by Beeld en Geluid

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The skanky Tramp has the same blouse on that she had on in this morning breakfast post... imagine sitting next to that on the plane... mooing an wobbling her head wafting her smelly armpits all over you... or sitting next to Lips Smacking Sally... or worse the wobbly Tooth crotch goblin saying this is Soooooooooo Gahhhhhhd and talking gibberish... urghhh... I am glad to be staying in the damp UK!!

This will be the whole family at breakfast/Lunch/dinner.. :ROFLMAO:
Chocolate Yes GIF by Beeld en Geluid
Crotch goblin ! 🤣🤣🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Is it time for everyone to bombard her latest post with twoll comments while they're in the air?! Wind her minions up a bit with no one on patrol 😂😂 and so they spend their first day frantically deleting 😂😂 I mean for fs sake look at them! They really are a bunch of freaks!
Good call ! I'm going for a few drinks later - once I've a wine inside- I can't help myself!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
We've got the airport food and drinks first! Ring lights at the ready the three of them. fing embarrassing!
I’m that eager I jumped ahead!
It’s going to be a great two weeks for us twolls.

I’m not on my phone much around my family anyway but we went on holiday a few weeks ago and my phone was never out. I didn’t feel the need to be on it at all because my family were with me…..this lot, NO CHANCE! Phones will be out more than ever to show tt what a good time they’re having 😂

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
i just want her downfall to happen now. i’m actually sick of her disgustingness and watching the whole pack of animals in the zoo (the family).

it just really annoys me that somebody can be so vile, so narcissistic, displaying obvious signs of munchausen by proxy and nothing happens. she just keeps getting gifted, getting money to go on holiday. while we’re working 9-5 or more and most of us can’t really afford all these holidays each year.

do her. just do her right off. i long for the day her fans see the lies and start to turn on her.

sick of it.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There's certainly going to be enough to twoll on that's for sure 😂 14 days of 3 x 3 meals a day (plus snacks in between no doubt) of these feral animals shovelling in s from the all inclusive. Make sure you all have your Weetabix every morning twolls (not you Sevda) we've got to be prepared for the 100+ posts coming our way 😂😂
Don’t forget the supermarket trips she’s obsessed with filming