Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve just watched her insta stories.. and I just can’t..
the licking of her top teef is rife in the story.. I was disgusted by this.. but to then hear her say “will i have it with daddy?” I’m sorry.. I beg your finest of pardons.. daddy?! I may be the last one to notice this.. but no absolutely fing not. Id slap her round the face with some cos lettuce if she called him that in my company. I have to block her I think. I will have to just catch up on here. That’s absolutely fing done it for me.
This family are a bunch of wronguns. And they all have a platform. The world is fed!

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god I love you lot so much!!
We should do a meet up so we can have a good old b about their holiday every night 😂

Roll on the council estate all inclusive buffet holiday to Cyprus! Wooooo
I don’t know who will be worse. The noises they make.. the teef licking, the massive bites and aggressive swallowing and not to forget the showing of the chewed food and not a single bit of intelligence between them fick fs

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her newest video… “have you ever tried this?” Girl its a basic chicken ceaser salad we all have once in a while… why is she acting like its something groundbreaking?! 😂
They’d find a 10 year old McDonalds sachet of tomato sauce down the side of a sofa, open it, all have a taste and moo & groan with ecstasy! It’s just incredibly WIERD their obsession & excitement over normal foods!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
You know she bought a special mic for her holiday ewm’s because the all inclusive buffet will probably busy and noisy.
Sevda what are we ‘let’s have a look’ing at? A salad? A fing salad?? The way she plays around with it in the bowl with her fork. Eugh and the way she cleans her nose with the palm of her hand like that.

One thing I’ve noticed, considering they scoff their fat faces online, not a single one of them uses a tissue to wipe their face, it’s always their hand. That’s full on dirty chav no manners skankyness right there.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Why did her sister have to hand her a fork, I’m guessing she washed it for her after it fell on the floor. And then she ordered her to pass her a sausage roll.
Sevda you lazy t, get up and get it yourself, do s yourself! So what if you’re filming, pause it, keep it rolling, whatever but stop using everyone else as your slave and ordering them around. It’s fing rude.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You know she bought a special mic for her holiday ewm’s because the all inclusive buffet will probably busy and noisy.
Sevda what are we ‘let’s have a look’ing at? A salad? A fing salad?? The way she plays around with it in the bowl with her fork. Eugh and the way she cleans her nose with the palm of her hand like that.

One thing I’ve noticed, considering they scoff their fat faces online, not a single one of them uses a tissue to wipe their face, it’s always their hand. That’s full on dirty chav no manners skankyness right there.
I saw that too….smearing the palm of her hand over her nose to wipe it. She has ZERO awareness of her feral habits. Total SKANK!!!! She never uses kitchen roll or a napkin…just uses her fingers or whole of her hand to wipe the dribble coming out of her mouth!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So we didn't even get to the airport for the first ewms 😂😂 They really are a pathetic lot aren't they. Grown adults sat in hotel rooms filming themselves eating M&S salads pasta and sandwiches. What a bunch of fing morons.
Gobsmacked she left Sedation home alone for a night unnecessarily when all the babysitters are with her. Mind you he's probably on shift at Kolay till about 10 so she knows where he is and then 10-5am while she thinks he's tucked up in bed he'll be tossing himself off to Megan. Watch the moaning when she gets back of the mess he's left and all the things he didn't do. I hope he stays in Turkey with his parents and his friends and fs her off once and for all.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So we didn't even get to the airport for the first ewms 😂😂 They really are a pathetic lot aren't they. Grown adults sat in hotel rooms filming themselves eating M&S salads pasta and sandwiches. What a bunch of fing morons.
Gobsmacked she left Sedation home alone for a night unnecessarily when all the babysitters are with her. Mind you he's probably on shift at Kolay till about 10 so she knows where he is and then 10-5am while she thinks he's tucked up in bed he'll be tossing himself off to Megan. Watch the moaning when she gets back of the mess he's left and all the things he didn't do. I hope he stays in Turkey with his parents and his friends and fs her off once and for all.

I’m clueless on the Megan thing. Can someone update me please?

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why did her sister have to hand her a fork, I’m guessing she washed it for her after it fell on the floor. And then she ordered her to pass her a sausage roll.
Sevda you lazy t, get up and get it yourself, do s yourself! So what if you’re filming, pause it, keep it rolling, whatever but stop using everyone else as your slave and ordering them around. It’s fing rude.
She HAS to be the boss and have them all wait on her.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I’m clueless on the Megan thing. Can someone update me please?
When he was allowed Tiktok he was following someone called Curvy Megan who also had Thick Thighs somewhere in her bio. She basically posts herself half naked if not more 😂 she tagged him once and as soon as it was picked up and called out in her comments bam his Tiktok account was deleted never to be seen again 😂😂 I know he's thick but I do hope he has a secret phone somewhere 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_0557.png

The caption. Here we go. Thank you Sevda thank you Sevda thank you Sevda.
She is very generous our Sevda isn’t she.
Getting paid too much I think. Can’t afford to buy a decent coat or proper clothes for her kid but wastes money on a hotel stay for no reason at all.
Are the hotel rooms gifted??