Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
We have a new obsessed member of Sevdas army ... Tianna Briche . I had an argument with her the other week over one of Sevdas tiktoks..and she's back throwing comments at someone who asked how she managed to get Ela out of school again. She's nuts ! Screenshot_20240614_070331_TikTok.jpg

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
We have a new obsessed member of Sevdas army ... Tianna Briche . I had an argument with her the other week over one of Sevdas tiktoks..and she's back throwing comments at someone who asked how she managed to get Ela out of school again. She's nuts ! Screenshot_20240614_070331_TikTok.jpg
Tianna the dumb b can’t tell the difference between you’re and your.
Sevdas army are as thick as she is. They all belong together in daddys conservatory 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
It really winds me up how she has everyone fooled!! If that was a chavy family - drinking Infront of the kids, driving hungover, giving crappy meals and feeding there kids full of sugar. making there kid miss school, begging for free stuff, tik tok would be going crazy and they would get hate from everyone.

Surly she can’t keep this act up much longer! We can already see the difference in her since last year and her mask is definitely slipping!

Can’t believe I used to like her when I 1st started watching her!!
See they are very Chavy they’re just sprinkled with fake nice flakes. So everyone thinks they’re this lovely wholesome family when really they’re all fing odd and have no manners or any sort of intelligence between them.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
See they are very Chavy they’re just sprinkled with fake nice flakes. So everyone thinks they’re this lovely wholesome family when really they’re all fing odd and have no manners or any sort of intelligence between them.
They are 100% odd!

As much as ewa annoys the life out of me (I hate to speak bad of kids, cos it’s not really her fault). I really hope as she gets older she doesn’t get bullied because of her odd family! Where I grew up there was always kids in my school that got bullied because there family! It was childish bullying but bullying all the same!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
They are 100% odd!

As much as ewa annoys the life out of me (I hate to speak bad of kids, cos it’s not really her fault). I really hope as she gets older she doesn’t get bullied because of her odd family! Where I grew up there was always kids in my school that got bullied because there family! It was childish bullying but bullying all the same!
I do feel sorry for the kid . Yes, she a spoilt childish little brat but that's down to her patents. I'm wondering what educational stuff they're going to do with her on this two week break? 🤔 🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I do feel sorry for the kid . Yes, she a spoilt childish little brat but that's down to her patents. I'm wondering what educational stuff they're going to do with her on this two week break? 🤔 🤣
Parents*

Mar 2, 2024
Stop it 🤣. My 14 year old daughter has to draw an eye as part of her Art homework..she's just chosen to take it as GCSE level . she's been looking at examples of drawings sent by school to try and find one to do . I wonder if she'd draw a labia eye ? 🤣🤣
Remind her not to draw Begdas old Fanny eyes 😂😂😂 ps I hope she does well ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
They are 100% odd!

It’s even worse cus her family are on social media for all too see. Sevda calling her dad daddy is one of the worst things this family have done to that child. I am still not over her calling him daddy. Three times and then the weirdo fans calling him daddy too. People are fing fed in the head

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Daddy last night 🤢 Mummy this morning 🤢 It's not even been 24 hours and they're doing my fing nut in! Acting like teenagers on their first holiday without grown ups. If we have to be subjected to her being wowed by an ice machine and a standard hotel buffet where they do more than one type of sausage it's going to be a looooooong 2 weeks!!

Mar 2, 2024
Daddy last night 🤢 Mummy this morning 🤢 It's not even been 24 hours and they're doing my fing nut in! Acting like teenagers on their first holiday without grown ups. If we have to be subjected to her being wowed by an ice machine and a standard hotel buffet where they do more than one type of sausage it's going to be a looooooong 2 weeks!!
If it wasn’t for you lot because you make me laugh so much I wouldn’t watch the vile Dingle family. They really are an odd family