Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why on God’s green earth does she show herself going to get the ice?? Talk about being desperate for content!!!! Also, why does she always think it’s funny to make fun of her Mum not bring a drinker?!! Imagine yourself in 20 years Sevda, being the drinker you absolutely are!! You will look years older than your Mum looks now because of the amount of booze you consume!! Making fun of her just makes YOU look & sound, cheap, chavvy & like a teenager who’s just started drinking! Grow up! You’re not cool because you drink and your mum doesn’t! You’re poor & aging skin, your awful dry split hair, your continued weight problems, and your decline in TikTok, all link up to being partly alcohol related!!

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
Beg if you actually stop it with the the TikTok and influencing game, you might have a chance to redeem yourself. People will always remember you as a Beg but will eventually forget about you. If you continue to play out you and your family’s life online, and the longer it goes on, there will be no chance of you ever living it down. The more greedy you get, the more people will start to hate you and wisen up to your behaviour. You have taken advantage of people’s good nature to “get where you are” if you could even call it that. You aren’t a nice person at all and you need to do some serious hard work on yourself.

Kolay grill you should be ashamed of yourselves. I hope everyone doesn’t order from you because of your behaviour to.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
LMack - I don’t see your comments. Have they already been deleted?
It would bloody surprise me ..I'm under imbackagain.. making reference to the fact the f can block me , but I'll keep coming back 🤣. She's probably up still as she's wasted
Good luck on that nearly 5 hour flight to Cyprus Sevda - hope you feel as rough as s. I bet Sedat is having the time of his life without you there 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Random memory. Remember the clap back videos she used to make back in the day when people suggested she fix up her house? She would constantly say she loved their house just as it was, it’s not a house it’s a home, it’s “reality” blah blah blah. Her TikTok takes off and so comes a new kitchen, baffrooms, new floors, re-painting. She’s so disingenuous and unlikeable. Just say you were broke and couldn’t afford makeovers instead of biting people’s head off.

😂😂

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
Random memory. Remember the clap back videos she used to make back in the day when people suggested she fix up her house? She would constantly say she loved their house just as it was, it’s not a house it’s an home, it’s “reality” blah blah blah. Her TikTok takes off and so comes a new kitchen, floors, baffrooms, new floors, re-painting. She’s so disingenuous and unlikeable. Just say you were broke and couldn’t afford makeovers instead of biting people’s head off.

😂😂
I remember this! Humble Beg.

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Why on God’s green earth does she show herself going to get the ice?? Talk about being desperate for content!!!! Also, why does she always think it’s funny to make fun of her Mum not bring a drinker?!! Imagine yourself in 20 years Sevda, being the drinker you absolutely are!! You will look years older than your Mum looks now because of the amount of booze you consume!! Making fun of her just makes YOU look & sound, cheap, chavvy & like a teenager who’s just started drinking! Grow up! You’re not cool because you drink and your mum doesn’t! You’re poor & aging skin, your awful dry split hair, your continued weight problems, and your decline in TikTok, all link up to being partly alcohol related!!
I dont like Mrs Doormat either but her & Begda look about the same age with how haggard Beggy has been looking lately, its why she made that snide remark about the lack of drinking towards her mom. And I bet if her sis started to lose weight she’d put her down too, she seems like a jealous person who always gives those backhanded “compliments”. Literally the worst & shes sadly enabling her child to act like a spoiled brat like her too

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
What a pathetic woman having an orgasm and mooing over lettuce leaves.
IMG_8291.jpeg IMG_8293.jpeg IMG_8295.jpeg IMG_8297.jpeg IMG_8298.jpeg IMG_8299.jpeg
God I feel sick , that tongue and stupid fake face that’s attached to it 🤬🤯. She would sell her body if she could. Who the do mmmmmms over piece of lettuce for money & pervs? She thinks she’s a celebrity because of it. No Begda you are a vile disgusting shameful mother for grooming your daughter into making sexual noises whilst eating. You and your family are all weird. End off!!!!!
Ps I see the Dyson has done SFA for that straw head! You won’t find your cheap hair dye in Cyprus to bring back with you. Knowing you you would fly to Turkey just to save £1 on that crappy stuff! Rant over.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Omg this restaurant seriously needs to stop. Unhinged behaviour.

IMG_4565.jpeg
I’ve told the 3 people who I know who live in Stevenage to avoid this takeaway due to it causing trouble online with outrageously offensive comments towards people on social media who are querying the conduct of their business. These 3 people will spread the word to others.