Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Someone mentioned here yesterday about sevda’s tan and how it irritates them. ME TOO! She looks horrid with a tan, and her hair the same colour as her skin. It’s all wrong wrong wrong. And now she’s going to get even more tan, typical CHAV behaviour all of this.
She is one ugly woman and those off the shoulder dresses for fs sake throw them in the bin, you’re not 14years old Sevda.

Mar 2, 2024
Someone mentioned here yesterday about sevda’s tan and how it irritates them. ME TOO! She looks horrid with a tan, and her hair the same colour as her skin. It’s all wrong wrong wrong. And now she’s going to get even more tan, typical CHAV behaviour all of this.
She is one ugly woman and those off the shoulder dresses for fs sake throw them in the bin, you’re not 14years old Sevda.
Does she go on a sunbed because she used to be pale.She was never this brown, it’s like she’s got a permanent tan all year long now

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She can’t help herself can she. Always has to get into her daddys video. If it’s not to be seen then it’s to be heard ‘oh sorry dad!’ Then carries on talking (also where’s mummy sitting, ffs she sounds like she wants to sit on mummy and daddy’s lap).
She would have never let any of them talk so much in her videos.

It’s the Sevda show every single time the selfish ugly b.

And STOP CALLING THEM MUMMY AND DADDY.

Mar 2, 2024
it’s gonna be an exciting 2 weeks ….. everyday we will get see what they are eating and them eating it, the weather is gonna be so hot guys, another in-depth video of everything at the hotel Buffett, the filming of them being pissed up and maybe just maybe the outfits of the day, have I forgotten anything? 🤔

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
it’s gonna be an exciting 2 weeks ….. everyday we will get see what they are eating and them eating it, the weather is gonna be so hot guys, another in-depth video of everything at the hotel Buffett, the filming of them being pissed up and maybe just maybe the outfits of the day, have I forgotten anything? 🤔
There'll be a supermarket trip at some point. And she'll find a market to buy another cheap fake designer bag and some evil eye tacky bollocks. Oh and keyrings and tacky bracelets to take back as presents for everyone. Maybe an ash tray for Sedation.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Does she go on a sunbed because she used to be pale.She was never this brown, it’s like she’s got a permanent tan all year long now
Worzel Gummidge uses filters and too many holidays.
The OOTD have started, god help us.
Sheeeen
IMG_0566.png
WTF. She pulls the sleeves down further for the camera, makes her look slim 🤣. Begda you will never ever ever be a fashionista. Your dress sense is like Bianca from Eastenders. CHAVVY!!!! except she has gorgeous hair!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
There'll be a supermarket trip at some point. And she'll find a market to buy another cheap fake designer bag and some evil eye tacky bollocks. Oh and keyrings and tacky bracelets to take back as presents for everyone. Maybe an ash tray for Sedation.
And more herbal tea ! I remember one holiday ( can't remember which one as she has too fing many ) she bought stock cubes ... which you can buy in the UK anyway 🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I do feel sorry for the people of the Republic of Cyprus ... having to cope with seeing the Hills have Eyes family waddling around filming everything, whipping the ring lights and waiting for each other to film their tiktok before finally eating, and then mooing , slurping and chomping at their food 😬