Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
This proves it to me. She (or her management) goes around telling everyone that she’s an influencer. Her comment about “not sure if they do this for everybody” - why would you even say/think that unless you’ve gone out of your way to get their attention? If I went somewhere and minibar was included, I’d assume it’s what they do for everyone.

Also, she very pointedly said the Sofitel wasn’t gifted. But when she mentioned Cyprus Vacations giving her those flowers, she didn’t say “it wasn’t gifted”. Odd, no?

Mar 2, 2024
This proves it to me. She (or her management) goes around telling everyone that she’s an influencer. Her comment about “not sure if they do this for everybody” - why would you even say/think that unless you’ve gone out of your way to get their attention? If I went somewhere and minibar was included, I’d assume it’s what they do for everyone.

Also, she very pointedly said the Sofitel wasn’t gifted. But when she mentioned Cyprus Vacations giving her those flowers, she didn’t say “it wasn’t gifted”. Odd, no?
Especially as a quick look on the Sofitel website clearly states minibar is included with even their cheapest room option.

Surprised she didn't see that when she booked since her life revolves around drinking!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Good grief Mine! After eating a big breakfast, you then proceed to eat 7 snacks all in the span of a 5 hour flight?! I get maybe the wrap, pack of crisps and maybe one of the chocolates, but 7 things to eat?? Damn girl, no wonder you’re called Hippo. You can’t even go an hour without eating.
I think she eats like this everyday but she thought it was more acceptable to show it all as it’s a ‘holiday edition’. She must hide all snacking in her daily ewm

Mar 2, 2024
I don't think she liked that chicken salad all that much lol

Ela's healthy, balanced diet continues.
Yep hated it 😂 Had to add mayo to it 😂 Ela will live off cheese pides basically. Still with those ridiculous arm bands in the pool. I guess the swimming lessons never happened. Neither has the math tutoring for that matter.

Apr 15, 2024
England
She seems really really full of herself lately. Insufferable. Can you imagine if she actually lived an enviable life?! Her stuck up attitude doesn’t match her reality at all 😂
She’s like a completely different person from one of her first ever TikToks. She was quite humble then and came across ok, but TT has changed her in a horrible bitter way. But I don’t get why she’s bitter, she’s quite lucky compared some other people. No way back for her now.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
If I had booked a holiday for my family and when we got there, there was flowers. I would think ‘-ahh they left US flowers’. Why is she claiming them as just hers- like she is a celebrity or something 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s so funny the fact she had her sister video her making a big deal about the flowers 🤣 Lots of hotels/holiday agents have flowers given as part of the package. She has no idea how much comedy value she creates! 🤣🤣