Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She didn’t make it or buy it! Why is it pure generosity?!? I’m sure they could have waited and more would be brought out?! This is the kind of comments that has made her they say she is!?! Bitching moments later become someone took a large slice while they all sit with there plates full🙄
What this person didn’t know is that we all know Sevda most likely went and got more cake! Like when she saw something on her Dad’s dinner plate….that she’d missed…she jumped up to go get some. She won’t think she’s finished her dinner now…she just thinks she’ll have more! That’s why she got morbidly obese and had to lose 7 stone.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Fairly sure I heard Mine in the background saying she doesn't want to walk up the steps to the restaurant?? unbelievable

If this was just two hungover adults on a singles holiday then that's their business and fair play to them, but one of them is responsible for a child and she's given her brioche on its own and that's supposed to do until lunch is it?

Also was there any need for her to tell us Ela didn't close the bathroom door.. why embarrass your child publicly like that? Especially as it doesn't reflect well on her parenting that an almost 8 year old doesn't know to close the door...
I thought the same…shaming and laughing at her child on here, plus yet again, not training her child to shut toilet doors.

Regarding making sure her child gets her breakfast, I think we can all agree Sevda is far. far, far NOT a responsible adult or parent….hence even the bigger picture here too…taking her child, who already struggles with maths and basic skills, out of school!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She's missed breakfast, lunch is going to be absolute carnage, she will be starving. Poor Ela is stuck with brioche for breakfast. Nothing with brioche, but you could at least make sure your up to take your child for some food.
Oh, I’m sure Hippo-Hoover and Sevda will go have snacks before lunch..they just cannot go long without hoovering something down their gullets! It’s just sad that they don’t think about Ela….just shove a bit of brioche at her!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
‘Is that BBQ sauce Mine!?’. Why don’t you taste it Seagull (which you’re going to anyway) instead of yelling at your family
She couldn't suck those chips down fast enough could she ? She really struggles with things she's not used to I've noticed.Like the desserts last night and asking her Mum if she'd ever them before in Turkey . And the same with the BBQ sauce - as you said- try it ! Don't shout at your sister - she's not the chef and didn't cook it ! And those glasses are s too !

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I thought the same…shaming and laughing at her child on here, plus yet again, not training her child to shut toilet doors.

Regarding making sure her child gets her breakfast, I think we can all agree Sevda is far. far, far NOT a responsible adult or parent….hence even the bigger picture here too…taking her child, who already struggles with maths and basic skills, out of school!

Sevda considers herself an influencer. Let's pray that she's not going to influence her followers into taking their children out of school for multiple unnecessary holidays, stunting their development and education thinking that it's okay because Sevda does it.
It isn't okay, it's downright selfish of the woman to do this, the poor child gets nothing from these trips, no educational days out seeing the culture and the history, no fun activities, all she sees is her family shovelling as much food down their throats as humanly possible and swilling alcohol until they're as drunk as skunks. Not one member of that family cares a single jot about Ela because if they did they'd do something about it but they don't.
Neglect comes in many different forms, the adults in that child's life are all guilty of neglect and they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Mummy and daddy didn't do a particularly good job raising Sevda and sister Mine as they leave a lot to be desired with both being rather dim but as a grandparent myself I know that all I want is the best for my grandchildren and taking them out of school for my own selfish wants isn't one of them.
The family needs exposing and made to face the consequences

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda considers herself an influencer. Let's pray that she's not going to influence her followers into taking their children out of school for multiple unnecessary holidays, stunting their development and education thinking that it's okay because Sevda does it.
It isn't okay, it's downright selfish of the woman to do this, the poor child gets nothing from these trips, no educational days out seeing the culture and the history, no fun activities, all she sees is her family shovelling as much food down their throats as humanly possible and swilling alcohol until they're as drunk as skunks. Not one member of that family cares a single jot about Ela because if they did they'd do something about it but they don't.
Neglect comes in many different forms, the adults in that child's life are all guilty of neglect and they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Mummy and daddy didn't do a particularly good job raising Sevda and sister Mine as they leave a lot to be desired with both being rather dim but as a grandparent myself I know that all I want is the best for my grandchildren and taking them out of school for my own selfish wants isn't one of them.
The family needs exposing and made to face the consequences
I agree 💯

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
She's loving the fried chicken and chips, compare that to her eating that meal at the fish restaurant. The fried chicken is lovely and fresh is it? But the fresh fish is nothing special.

People can have their preferences, it's the fact she thinks she's superior and has taste, and then acts like this over fried chicken and chips that gets me lol
Is it soft or nice or stunning? What a complete loser this woman is 😝 and how did she lose weight? That’s the million dollar question

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s lying. You can tell by the way she’s talking. She backtracks because she’s realised she does not want people to know he has never flown on his own before. He most likely has NOT, going by how on all her videos of him for the last 3/4 years, he shows very little intelligence, verbal skills or conversation skills. I think this was a big thing for him to do and I’m convinced he’s had airport assistance getting him to the right gate, etc and assistance on arrival getting him through immigration, baggage, etc. There is nothing wrong with that and there would be nothing wrong with Sevda just saying the truth that he’s NOT flown on his own before, but the woman can’t speak truth most of the time! Lies just pour from her mouth. She’d hold more respect with people if she told the truth.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
You can tell she’s itching to be on that holiday with sedat.
Just let him be! Stop phoning and messaging him every 2 minutes. You’ve got fomo because he’s having a good time with his mates and you’re clearly bored already!
Let him enjoy his boys holiday without pestering him!! Ffs

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
‘Is that BBQ sauce Mine!?’. Why don’t you taste it Seagull (which you’re going to anyway) instead of yelling at your family
Always shouting in a bossy demanding way at her family. She is the sort of person who thinks it’s cool & funny that she’s like that with them….but….guess what Sevda? You’re not. Do better. Stop acting the Queen. It’s not cool or funny. It’s just pathetically rude and CHAVVY!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She couldn't suck those chips down fast enough could she ? She really struggles with things she's not used to I've noticed.Like the desserts last night and asking her Mum if she'd ever them before in Turkey . And the same with the BBQ sauce - as you said- try it ! Don't shout at your sister - she's not the chef and didn't cook it ! And those glasses are s too !
The glasses! 🤣😂🤣🙄 I showed my hubby and he asked “She’s got to be having a laugh, right?” He already thinks this woman needs help rescuing from her own ass!