May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I reported him for showing his nipples pmsl 🤣 😂

Season 1 Flirting GIF by Now Apocalypse
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sounds like she’s annoyed that Sevda is voice bombing her videos (the caption). She just can’t help herself. So self centred!

Also why does food always fall out of her mouth with every bite full? Every single time in every single video! Child.
IMG_0608.png

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
‘Is that BBQ sauce Mine!?’. Why don’t you taste it Seagull (which you’re going to anyway) instead of yelling at your family
Please don't be offended if you like sauce of any kind with your meal, but Why does she have to cover everything with sauce, she would be the type to go somewhere very posh and ask for ketchup, and another thing, we all know she's not the brightest, but why is she acting so childish and thick around her parents, she has angered me today 😡

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Sounds like she’s annoyed that Sevda is voice bombing her videos (the caption). She just can’t help herself. So self centred!

Also why does food always fall out of her mouth with every bite full? Every single time in every single video! Child.
IMG_0608.png
I have never noticed that with the food. Off I pop to have a look

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_0608.png
Just once, I'd love to see one of them snap and tell her to stop interrupting their video or something when she does this.

Thought the dad was close last night at dinner, maybe it'll happen before the holiday is over 🤞

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched MTH from the meal at the fish restaurant, absolutely spot on, she's made herself look a right t with the waiter, how embarrassing. She is so obsessed with everything Turkish, well why doesn't she piss off to Turkey and stay there.
Yeah it was so embarrassing then she tried to act all gracious saying what she said about not assuming what language people speak. She’s a fing horror

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched MTH from the meal at the fish restaurant, absolutely spot on, she's made herself look a right t with the waiter, how embarrassing. She is so obsessed with everything Turkish, well why doesn't she piss off to Turkey and stay there.
Can @Sevda_the_seagull or someone else discreetly point me in the direction of the new MTH account please feel like I'm missing out!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I hope everyone sleeps better tonight knowing that a supermarket in Cyprus sells fresh fruit veg and other groceries. The shock and disbelief that they actually import goods from other countries. She is so thick it's scary. Perhaps try looking up landmarks to visit Sev museums cathedrals that type of thing culturally educate yourself and your child no? Instead of a fing supermarket.

Mar 2, 2024
She went for a wunder guys😂 you would think she was born in this country 🙈

I can imagine her saying to staff…ohh I work along side iceland back home, do you not know who I am? Ohh I’m famous back home with 1.7million followers🙄🙄
Omg when she spelt it "wonder" in the caption I rolled my eyes but then she actually pronounced it that way too!

What does she think people eat abroad? Not about the imports, but she was surprised by their fruit and veg?

Who on earth goes to a supermarket for entertainment on holiday anyway?! As someone said above, go and look for museums or something, not a supermarket, marvelling about imported food 🤣

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Omg when she spelt it "wonder" in the caption I rolled my eyes but then she actually pronounced it that way too!

What does she think people eat abroad? Not about the imports, but she was surprised by their fruit and veg?

Who on earth goes to a supermarket for entertainment on holiday anyway?! As someone said above, go and look for museums or something, not a supermarket, marvelling about imported food 🤣
It's absolutely shocking! At least it's one thing off the list of pathetic mundane things she will do on this holiday. Next stop a market to buy a load of tat for all her fwends.

Mar 2, 2024

I did wander what she meant lol