Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
"There we go" in her own words. Shattered been out all day. do off. Filter not doing a great job on the skin is it this evening. Didn't want to embarrass herself eating with chopsticks don't worry you vile creature you manage to do that every day with a fork and knife. Off for a second plate (of dried donneerrrrrrr) because she's going to be greedy tonight. What's fing new.
She’s greedy every night 🤣😂 And that donnerrrrr meat looked vile! Little beads of sweat sitting on it! Probably been sat out on the buffet for hours!!! Wonder if she knows the number one place to get food poisoning is at a hotel buffet in a hot country 🤮🤮

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She’s greedy every night 🤣😂 And that donnerrrrr meat looked vile! Little beads of sweat sitting on it! Probably been sat out on the buffet for hours!!! Wonder if she knows the number one place to get food poisoning is at a hotel buffet in a hot country 🤮🤮
I’m waiting for one of them to go down with the tommy tits or worse, some of that food looks gross. I wouldn’t eat it here let alone somewhere like Cyprus.

Mar 2, 2024
How much would it have cost her and why do they buy followers?
About 175 US dollars there's a lot of different sites you can buy followers, likes, comments and shares for all social media platforms. They do it to hit milestones or to keep up a pretence of still growing or being relevant. I would not be surprised if her management firm can buy blocks of followers at a discount price.

Mar 2, 2024
About 175 US dollars there's a lot of different sites you can buy followers, likes, comments and shares for all social media platforms. They do it to hit milestones or to keep up a pretence of still growing or being relevant. I would not be surprised if her management firm can buy blocks of followers at a discount price.
Spending money on followers but won’t spend money on her daughter, she’s definitely got her priorities wrong

Apr 15, 2024
England
Is there a way of checking how many genuine followers she has?