Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
So cringe to buy herself balloons and prance around when you brought your followers.. MTH doing great work and exposing the truth! Please donā€™t stop!

So she will happy shove a whole cauliflower in her mouth or a whole chicken wing but then wonā€™t eat a whole piece is sushiā€¦ honestly I canā€™t even with this dumb do anymore

Mar 2, 2024
Sheā€™s a loser in life who thinks sheā€™s finally achieved something. Her only ā€œaccomplishmentā€ in life is TikTok. The fact that she took those balloons on holiday with her and sheā€™s dancing around like a loon is just so incredibly sad and pathetic.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Iā€™m waiting for one of them to go down with the tommy tits or worse, some of that food looks gross. I wouldnā€™t eat it here let alone somewhere like Cyprus.
I must admit, we went to Cyprus once. Once was enough šŸ˜‰ Besides not finding it a great country to visit (disgusting & dirty in a lot of places), we also didnā€™t find the cuisine particularly special in any way, and that was in traditional good, locally recommended restaurants. SOā€¦with that..I agree, you wouldnā€™t find me at buffet anywayā€¦but especially in Cyprus! šŸ¤®

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Iā€™d like to see her celebrate getting some proper engagement for a change. I wonā€™t hold my breath as itā€™s not going to happen šŸ˜‚
And thatā€™s the main point in it allā€¦engagement!! Far better to have less followers, but consistently growing as well as a rising rate of engagement than to have lots of followers that grew fast initiallyā€¦.but declined growing at anywhere near a steady rate and then also lose engagement at quite a declining rate! Itā€™s taken her ages & ages to move from 1.7 to 1.8! Iā€™d be keeping low key about reaching 1.8 if I were her! It only highlights how long itā€™s took! Sheā€™s on her way out the door.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Sheā€™s sticking her huge nose into Hairy Titā€™s video again laughing her stupid laugh.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cposlbvog65s0ajn9s30.mp4
This seals it for me that Sevda doesnā€™t know anything about the quality of food. She likes sty food because thatā€™s what she cooks and is used to. I donā€™t think Hairy has had a decent meal at this resort. His reactions to everything so far have been very subdued.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The food at that hotel doesnā€™t look good at all. Worse than the resorts sheā€™s shown in Turkey, I think. And yet, this is what she has to say in response to a suggestion from Ayni. She has absolutely no curiosity to explore outside her comfort zone.

IMG_4605.jpeg
Plus, she's a tight witch and won't want to fork out money for a meal out ! They're half board as well - so any lunches she'll have to pay for. I suspect Mine paid for the bingefest at the fish restaurant in return for Begda paying for the airport hotel . And why didn't they take Hairy out for a nice meal for Fathers Day ?
What she puts on her plate does not look appetising at all - we all know she'll chuck anything on a plate that doesn't go together with as many dips , sawces and pickles on as she can at home, I suspect she's doing the same thing here šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
Begdas present was the holiday she brought everyone on holiday, shes so ducking annoying and she called her dad daddy again šŸ¤¢ creepy. I paused her video and Mines face made me laugh so I took a screenshot šŸ˜‚. The video was meant to be about Mine giving their dad his present but it was mostly about Begda šŸ™„ IMG_5697.jpeg

Last edited: