Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
So she paid for the holiday, well done saint sev. Had to get it in there didn’t you?… but you didn’t pay for all inclusive though did you?! She said at the start of the holiday they couldn’t book all inclusive, but they could upgrade while there. She was told that it wasn’t good/worth it?! (From who I don’t know). But every video and in comments she is saying how good the food/desserts is?! Then why not upgrade for your daddy’s birthday?

Her daddy🤢gets more than her poor husband for his birthday! And don’t get me started on ewa in that video, acting about 3

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
So she paid for the holiday, well done saint sev. Had to get it in there didn’t you?… but you didn’t pay for all inclusive though did you?! She said at the start of the holiday they couldn’t book all inclusive, but they could upgrade while there. She was told that it wasn’t good/worth it?! (From who I don’t know). But every video and in comments she is saying how good the food/desserts is?! Then why not upgrade for your daddy’s birthday?

Her daddy🤢gets more than her poor husband for his birthday! And don’t get me started on ewa in that video, acting about 3
Hairy daddy correcting Ela’s English in the video! fing finally. They all seemed really awkward with each other too and who the do gives their dad cash in a card as a gift? How crass!

Mar 2, 2024
I commented on that chuck account on both Begda and Hairys TikTok but as soon as I commented and posted it it disappeared ☹️ how come?

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Not been felling great so am now catching up and here's my thoughts/findings...
  1. how did she know she was going to hit 1.8m 🤷‍♀️ who carry's congrats balloons 'just in case' Braggy Aggy has been sprung :ROFLMAO:
  2. I noticed the shadows in her eat with last and it looked like the Crotch Goblin was trying her hardest to get in on the act (and failed miserably)
  3. Ewa in that birthday video was a fing disgrace - the fake cackle and the 'Wait, Mummy what is it from?' WTF was I watching??? my 2 year old grandson walked in in fathers day with a bag off goodies for Hubby and was so proud to take them out one by one saying 'Grandad I got you this, and this and this...'
  4. Sevda saying it was from me, daddy, Rocko and you??? WTF put their dogs name before the child!!!!!!
  5. Sevda grabbing the card from Hairy tits to show the camera before he had even looked at it
  6. couldn't help get in she took them all on holiday!!!! why couldn't she stop at 'my present was the holiday' 🤬
  7. and finally if I only had one mug in my room for 2 I would have requested a 2nd one... how fking difficult is it - ftards, the lot of them!!

Mar 2, 2024
Not been felling great so am now catching up and here's my thoughts/findings...
  1. how did she know she was going to hit 1.8m 🤷‍♀️ who carry's congrats balloons 'just in case' Braggy Aggy has been sprung :ROFLMAO:
  2. I noticed the shadows in her eat with last and it looked like the Crotch Goblin was trying her hardest to get in on the act (and failed miserably)
  3. Ewa in that birthday video was a fing disgrace - the fake cackle and the 'Wait, Mummy what is it from?' WTF was I watching??? my 2 year old grandson walked in in fathers day with a bag off goodies for Hubby and was so proud to take them out one by one saying 'Grandad I got you this, and this and this...'
  4. Sevda saying it was from me, daddy, Rocko and you??? WTF put their dogs name before the child!!!!!!
  5. Sevda grabbing the card from Hairy tits to show the camera before he had even looked at it
  6. couldn't help get in she took them all on holiday!!!! why couldn't she stop at 'my present was the holiday' 🤬
  7. and finally if I only had one mug in my room for 2 I would have requested a 2nd one... how fking difficult is it - ftards, the lot of them!!
She just can't help herself at all can she!

Mar 2, 2024
And it looks like they picked up party decorations when they had their supermarket run. Doormat picked up 60th birthday decor while Sevda got herself letter balloons to celebrate her newly bought 100K bots.
And btw - 1.8 is a strange follower count to celebrate. I get celebrating every 100K leading up to a million, but after you’ve past that, normally it’s every 500k, like 1.5M…2M…etc.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
You know what is really sad actually, the fact that he is celebrating his 60th birthday and his eldest daughter and grandchildren aren't around. They are all playing happy families for the camera, but the reality is that this beggy family is disgusting and disgraceful.
Carry on dancing around beggy begda, making a show of yourselves.....all of them! Beg keeps talking about money, because she hasn't got any.. ...funds are low now! Shame!
I would have loved to have known what they said to the uncle about the other daughter and kids not being around. Bloody chavs, no class, they are all disgusting 🤢🤮🐷👅👅🤢🤢🤮🤮

Mar 2, 2024
About 175 US dollars there's a lot of different sites you can buy followers, likes, comments and shares for all social media platforms. They do it to hit milestones or to keep up a pretence of still growing or being relevant. I would not be surprised if her management firm can buy blocks of followers at a discount price.
Absolutely this 💯 fake fake fake

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
When asking "Wait..Mummy what is it from" sounds like Ela is so used to telling everyone where her outfit is from for those fing annoying OOTDs they do that she can't comprehend it's a different question. You can almost hear her brain saying "What shop was it? Should I say Card Factory? What should I say?" What a very sorry state of affairs.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
The food at that hotel doesn’t look good at all. Worse than the resorts she’s shown in Turkey, I think. And yet, this is what she has to say in response to a suggestion from Ayni. She has absolutely no curiosity to explore outside her comfort zone.

IMG_4605.jpeg
tight arse , dosent want to spend money. She can pile on more and more s for fweeeeeeee in hotel. Greedy fooker.