Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
My dad would have clipped me in the head if I had done something nice (like taking him away for his 60th) and then told people. Plus honestly, itā€™s quite creepy to take your dad away on a holiday. Canā€™t he pay for himself. My dad would have said no, he pays. Weird family
Because she wants the glory...Saint Sevda ... t

Mar 2, 2024
My dad would have clipped me in the head if I had done something nice (like taking him away for his 60th) and then told people. Plus honestly, itā€™s quite creepy to take your dad away on a holiday. Canā€™t he pay for himself. My dad would have said no, he pays. Weird family
I donā€™t know why she just didnā€™t pay for him and her mum to go away together

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Notice how she isnā€™t posting ela while on holiday.
1) maybe because itā€™s all about Sevda
2) because she doesnā€™t want to highlight that sheā€™s taken her out of school YET AGAIN?
Maybe it's the fact that I've reported several very old videos of Ewa where she's posted her prancing in a school uniform and a bikini and encouraged others to do it - and she's had multiple violations for it ..

Mar 2, 2024
Maybe it's the fact that I've reported several very old videos of Ewa where she's posted her prancing in a school uniform and a bikini and encouraged others to do it - and she's had multiple violations for it ..
Yes I did it as well after you mentioned it. She got 4 or 5 violations, I think. She deserved way more but TikTok sucks ass.