Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
On her recent video at the beginning when she’s just taken a sip of her drink, her armpit looks weird
IMG_5729.png
Too much weight loss too quickly maybe ? .. i.e gastric band .. on Instagram she was massively overweight- disappears off to Istanbul with a random woman ... no Instagram posts for roughly a year... and then " poof " she magically reappears 7 stone lighter ... only speculation... but who knows.. says she calorie counted, but she's too fick to count - she can't do maths aimed at 6 year olds ...🤣

May 22, 2024
Australia
How does an influencer get cancelled? Do they need to do or say something bad or do followers just get bored? I’ve noticed she doesn’t get proper brand deals anymore. No matter how many of her followers have seen straight through I think it takes a lot for someone to get canx.
It’s all of the above and money dries up. Social media is not a sustainable career. Eventually she’ll have to get a proper job again or start doing only fans to support her income.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I will 100% believe that she paid for this holiday. Because if it was just her and Ella she would have done all inclusive. I remember her saying last year that all inclusive was the best etc!!

Secondly, I know that hotel so well as we visited last year. There is a good size water park for kids. Lots and lots of seating for parents to sit just in front of the water park. Why is Ella not going? Why is she complaining about all the kids and how loud it is and that she wouldn’t want to visit again because it’s not peace and quiet!!
How dare she even comment on kids when her own child doesn’t ever go to school!! So your child is allowed to go but others can’t!

I’ve also reported lots of Ella’s videos and was done for violating the guidelines. So I’m guessing she’s keeping Ella out as much as possible. God forbid she loses her tiktok!

Sedat looks soooo happy away from them all!!

The hairy dad 🤮🤮🤮 please lord tell these people you need to wear tops for lunch and dinner (appropriate) clothing.

The whole family are Chavs! At her grown age who dances like that for those fake following!

I swear compared to her I actually love becki I can’t believe I’m saying this!!! But I honestly hate Begda so much!

Mar 2, 2024
I have to say I’m finding this holiday odd on various levels. At the time when they booked it last year, she never mentioned it was her “treat”. I cannot imagine Sevda keeping that to herself until now. Also, why have they gone for two weeks? I initially thought they have a lot of family visits and obligations but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Wherever they are in Cyprus seems very lacklustre. I don’t think she’s enjoying it much.
100% agree with you on this. I got that impression from Sevda’s little “chat” video this morning. It doesn’t seem like they’re enjoying themselves much at this resort, especially considering they have to pay out of pocket for all their drinks/food while at the pool during the day and there are no shops or attractions nearby. They are probably over it, but are stuck there for another 1.5 weeks.

AHAHAHHAAHA!!!!

Mar 2, 2024
It’s all of the above and money dries up. Social media is not a sustainable career. Eventually she’ll have to get a proper job again or start doing only fans to support her income.
She would really have to say or do something atrocious against an individual or a group of people, where even her strongest supporters couldn’t defend her due to ethical and moral reasons.

Mar 2, 2024
I will 100% believe that she paid for this holiday. Because if it was just her and Ella she would have done all inclusive. I remember her saying last year that all inclusive was the best etc!!

Secondly, I know that hotel so well as we visited last year. There is a good size water park for kids. Lots and lots of seating for parents to sit just in front of the water park. Why is Ella not going? Why is she complaining about all the kids and how loud it is and that she wouldn’t want to visit again because it’s not peace and quiet!!
How dare she even comment on kids when her own child doesn’t ever go to school!! So your child is allowed to go but others can’t!

I’ve also reported lots of Ella’s videos and was done for violating the guidelines. So I’m guessing she’s keeping Ella out as much as possible. God forbid she loses her tiktok!

Sedat looks soooo happy away from them all!!

The hairy dad 🤮🤮🤮 please lord tell these people you need to wear tops for lunch and dinner (appropriate) clothing.

The whole family are Chavs! At her grown age who dances like that for those fake following!

I swear compared to her I actually love becki I can’t believe I’m saying this!!! But I honestly hate Begda so much!
I’m sure where they were this morning was probably at that kids area. And she just couldn’t film any parts of It because there were so many kids around who would be all in the videos. I mean you can hear them on what she did post.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Oh dear oh dear Sevda - what have we here ?
Social blade shows your "bought" followers of 100k on Monday before your ridiculous celebration on Tuesday. You get exposed thanks to MTH and comments posted that you can't delete , and all of a sudden , those 100k followers suddenly disappear on Tuesday.... then another 100k appear the next day ... did you panic and buy them back when you realised you still show as 1.7 million and therefore the 1.8 million is a lie and you've made an utter arse of yourself ? you absolute fraud ! Screenshot_20240620_045854_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
How does an influencer get cancelled? Do they need to do or say something bad or do followers just get bored? I’ve noticed she doesn’t get proper brand deals anymore. No matter how many of her followers have seen straight through I think it takes a lot for someone to get canx.
She nearly got cancelled when people kept writing free Palestine on her TikTok and she kept quiet, I think she panicked and started posting videos then about Palestine

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t believe that Sedat taught her to speak Turkish, I reckon she went to night school or something. How did she speak to her first Turkish boyfriend who was an illegal immigrant? If Sedat was that good at teaching Turkish why hasn’t he taught Ela and Mine?
If Sedat couldn't speak English and Sevda couldn't speak Turkish I don't understand how they can have communicated in the first place let alone be taught a foreign language! We know Sedat has been in the UK since at least 2007 and he still barely can speak any English so how did he manage to woo Sevda 17 years ago and teach her Turkish, very sus.

Mar 2, 2024
If Sedat couldn't speak English and Sevda couldn't speak Turkish I don't understand how they can have communicated in the first place let alone be taught a foreign language! We know Sedat has been in the UK since at least 2007 and he still barely can speak any English so how did he manage to woo Sevda 17 years ago and teach her Turkish, very sus.
And first she said they started speaking on msn and then on another video they met through a dating site called Badoo. She’s such a fing liar