Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
They catch a bus to the harbour to have a special meal out for Hairy Big Tooth’s birthday…. and what do they eat ?? …beige food! Frozen beige food! Pizza & chips and Calamari & chips! 😂🤣 And NO WAY does that calamari look fresh….it’s Iceland’s special! And instead of eating the Calamari with fresh lemon juice ….they are all dunking it heavily into thick gloopy cheap catering tartar “sawwwce”!!’ And, as usual the Queen of shop bought “sawwwces”’ is getting feral triggers that she has enough! Can’t share the “sawwwce”!! 🤮 The pizza looks nothing special at all! Floppy frozen gloopy crust and no fresh toppings and the chips are burnt round the edges 🥴

Sevda doesn’t choose to eat well cooked local cuisine, with all the flavours of the food enhanced with carefully chosen herbs and natural flavourings…Sevda and family prefer a
huge amount of frozen beige food thrown on a plate, with a huge dollop of thick catering bought sauce to dunk it all in! Classy 😂

They also are having what look like cheap blue cocktails with their food 😂 This family cannot get more chavvy.
Let’s call this birthday dinner what it really is: CHEAP

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
60th Birthday celebrations look awesome - not! why did they not go to a nice restaurant? instead of a greasy spoon and when he panned the camera round Ewa is glued to her ipad looking as bored as do!!! ... she must be reeling at not getting in on the camera action bearing in mind she is the most attention seeking brat I have ever come across!!!

Then when the birthday (slice of) cake cam out and they all sung out of tune 😖 how many forks were on the plate... tight fwits clearly shared the cake and never put their hand in their pockets to buy a desert each... yet at the hotel buffet they all have a dinner size plate full??? Greedy pigs...

Screenshot 2024-06-20 094744.png Screenshot 2024-06-20 095118.png
She looks an absolute fat mess!!!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Get that child off her iPad!!!!!!
Sevda infuriates me! She does not deserve to be a mum. She in fact is one of the worst parents I’ve seen.
Horrible woman! And poor ela. That is her chance to make something of her daughter, mould her into good person, educated, clever, self sufficient. But no, she’s 8 years old, stuck to her iPad, acting 3 because her mum can’t be arsed with her.
What a shameful family.
Terrible parent. I think her school know Ela has no hope because of Sevda. They will know how little interest Sevda puts into raising her daughter. Its painfully plain obvious just from watching TikTok.

Mar 2, 2024
SpongeBob needs to do something with the SpongeBob teef and do those hideous glasses right off her face. Whilst she is at it she needs to put a brush through that fing straw hair with the big knot hanging off the side.. fing mess all round

Attachments

• IMG_8127.png
    IMG_8127.png
    453 KB · Views: 43